Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a movie I saw a long time ago

maminka-4

Back in 1994 or so, I watched a classic movie that I think took place in a department store. There was a scene showing that years fashion. I believe it was set in the 1950's. I don't even know any of the actors.

Can anyone help?

Try The Opposite Sex also How To Marry A Millionaire. You can read the synopsis on imdb, wiki or the TCMDb. Hope that helps

Try The Opposite Sex also How To Marry A Millionaire. You can read the synopsis on imdb, wiki or the TCMDb. Hope that helps

I am watching How to Marry a Millionaire right now, but I am about only 1/4 the way thru. I will keep watching. Netflix and my library doesn't have Opposite Sex but I will try other places to watch. Thanks!

I am watching How to Marry a Millionaire right now, but I am about only 1/4 the way thru. I will keep watching. Netflix and my library doesn't have Opposite Sex but I will try other places to watch. Thanks!

The Opposite Sex is on TCM tomorrow.

Here are a few that also came to mind. In the film Designing Woman, Lauren Bacall is a fashion designer and there is a fashion show. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, is a late '40's film and there is a fashion show in a dept. store. That Touch of Mink, Doris Day and Cary Grant, there is a fashion show at Bergdorf Goodman, it's not a .50's film, it's '60's. Then there's Funny Face, the Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire film and there is a fashion show.

Hope one of the 7 films I've mentioned is the one you're looking for  :)