Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SansFin

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

**** post? There was a **** post and I missed it? Damn.

Yeah, you have to be quick on the boards these days, even with asterisks it gets poofed! :(THE SPAMMER was ****, I think, and I asked bull-??

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

Well, at least I didnt get poofed this time, just edited! :D

Here's a strange character set from spam today.....

∮∮

(what language is this??)

Astronomese.  They're saying:  "Andromeda  Andromeda."  Don't ask me why.

• Like 1

Here's a strange character set from spam today.....

∮∮

(what language is this??)

It is the symbol for a contour integral. Such a symbol would be encountered in complex analysis. Therefore, our spammer must be a mathematician. QED.

It is the symbol for a contour integral. Such a symbol would be encountered in complex analysis. Therefore, our spammer must be a mathematician. QED.

wasn't there a sci-fi movie where they decided any extraterrestrials would use math symbols as means to communicate because of their universal definitions??

;)

:o

Uh-Oh!

220px--Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still,_1951_-

• Like 1

Uh-Oh!

So you think that our spamming friends are virtual travelers, but sort of similar to the creatures in the Hobbs End tube station? 

quatermass.jpg

• Like 3

So you think that our spamming friends are virtual travelers, but sort of similar to the creatures in the Hobbs End tube station? 

I told you that they were aliens.... Not of this Earth... :blink:

quatermass.jpg

Well, let's at least hope these "virtual spammers" look a little more like Michael Rennie down there than these overgrown katydids!

(...which reminds me...did YOU know Katy DID?...she never did for ME anyway!)

• Like 1

quatermass.jpg

1069191.large.jpg

Giant_Prickly_Insect1.png

I really enjoyed the spam last night/this morning because I could actually read part of the titles! 

<_<

Looked like they were giving out college degrees, with a separate post for each of the colleges in the U.S. and elsewhere.  Must have been six pages of them when I last looked.  Feel sorry for the moderators who have to routinely sweep this up - appreciate their efforts.

• Like 2

Which title do you prefer, Quatermass and the Spam Pit, or Five Million Spams to Earth?

LOL

I'm guessin' it might depend upon how one would spell the words, "color", "labor", "flavor" and all those other kind'a words the Brits place that superfluous letter 'u' in when they spell 'em, now wouldn't it?! 

(...and so, bein' the good American boy that I am, I would prefer the title, "Five Million Spams to Earth", of course) ;)

I really enjoyed the spam last night/this morning because I could actually read part of the titles! 

<_<

Looked like they were giving out college degrees, with a separate post for each of the colleges in the U.S. and elsewhere.  Must have been six pages of them when I last looked.  Feel sorry for the moderators who have to routinely sweep this up - appreciate their efforts.

Looks like the spam is beginning to grow on some of you.

Looks like the spam is beginning to grow on some of you.

Spam grows on people, huh? Hopefully there's a cream for that.

<_<

Dang, I missed it!

<_<

Dang, I missed it!

Now Hibi. Why in the world would you need yet another sheepskin hanging on your wall???

(...aren't those diplomas from Ohio State, Harvard and M.I.T. impressive enough already?!) 

;)

Now Hibi. Why in the world would you need yet another sheepskin hanging on your wall???

(...aren't those diplomas from Ohio State, Harvard and M.I.T. impressive enough already?!) 

;)

LOL.