Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SansFin

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

You win the pool! Your guess was much closer to today's spamfest than mine. I hereby award you: 1000 Internet Point. They are redeemable for 50 Internet Hugs or 10 Internet Chocolates. I hope you enjoy your prize!

Internet chocolate have the advantage that they are less like to cause cavities or unwanted pounds.

• Like 1

You get to start the next pool.  I hope they avoid tonight--I want to see at Least two of tonights' films.

I will simply renew my previous pick: Wednesday at 8:00 P.M with subject of Korean massage parlors.

Oh, they've hit during every Norma Shearer evening :(

So, Tuesday evening at 7:45; subject get GPA from Oral Roberts University/ Southern Methodist University.

Don't they hit every night, until recently at about six-thirty Pacific time?  Tho the last attack was way in the early hours, three-thirty, I think.  I suppose to get their spam in while the anti-spam patrol was asleep.

And here comes the spam. I am really getting tired of this **** - and I don't mean s p a m.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
  • Like 1

The spam this evening (November 23) was promoting ONA888.COM.

Siimilar spam has appeared on msn.com, in the Boating forum on www.nj.com and on a site called www.backyardchickens.com .

OH NO! PLEASE O' Lord, NOT on "backyardCHICKENS.com!!!

'Cause after backyardLLAMAS.com, THAT'S my THIRD favorite website in ALL the internet!

(...and all this freakin' spam around HERE lately is ALREADY drivin' me bonkers!!!)

• Like 1

'Cause after backyardLLAMAS.com, THAT'S my THIRD favorite website in ALL the internet!

(...and all this freakin' spam around HERE lately is ALREADY drivin' me bonkers!!!)

Uh-oh. Here we go again, at 9: 57 AM. Kind of late for this.

You love backyardchickens.com TOO, Dargo?

No spam's gonna stop me from visiting that site! And if it should come when I'm deeply invested in reading about poultry lovemaking, or how to out run a wet hen, I'll just show plenty of cluck . . . err, pluck.

• Like 1

The spam filth is now attacking in the mid-morning. I thought the preferred time was the middle of the night.

Why can't the board techies here come  up with something to block it out?

It's so ugly and invasive. There's something sinister about the way it just keeps coming back. How long has it been now, two months?

• Like 2

The spam this evening (November 23) was promoting ONA888.COM.

Siimilar spam has appeared on msn.com, in the Boating forum on www.nj.com and on a site called www.backyardchickens.com .

Shoot, I thought someone was finally selling the old Union Blown lawn decorations.  :angry:

m6Jr4XgGNOpsdXnGfHpUFhA.jpg

It's so ugly and invasive. There's something sinister about the way it just keeps coming back. How long has it been now, two months?

This thread began on October 5, so using the subtraction algorithm ... yeah, almost.

I just looked at the American schedule and the a.m. and p.m. notations have all been replaced by Oriental characters.  This is not the case on the Canadian schedule.

And now things are back to normal!  Either I'm seeing things or something very weird is happening over at ole TCM.

The spam filth is now attacking in the mid-morning. I thought the preferred time was the middle of the night.

Why can't the board techies here come  up with something to block it out?

The world is a sinister place. Deal with it.

I just looked at the American schedule and the a.m. and p.m. notations have all been replaced by Oriental characters.  This is not the case on the Canadian schedule.

And now things are back to normal!  Either I'm seeing things or something very weird is happening over at ole TCM.

I was looking at the month's schedule for November the other day and all the days of the week were written in Cyrillic alphabet.

I was looking at the month's schedule for November the other day and all the days of the week were written in Cyrillic alphabet.

Hey, maybe SansFin was behind it.

( this is a joke, of course.)

Is it too soon to say that it looks like maybe the spam monster has been slain, or at least mortally wounded? I actually haven't seen it for a couple of days now.

Of course every time someone says something like that, it comes back.

Hey, maybe SansFin was behind it.

( this is a joke, of course.)

Is it too soon to say that it looks like maybe the spam monster has been slain, or at least mortally wounded? I actually haven't seen it for a couple of days now.

Of course every time someone says something like that, it comes back.

Well that nutcase is back. A ton of it this morning. The strange, ill poster who obviously needs a med adjustment has posted his idiotic spam a lot today.  A Mentally deranged person that is crying out for attention. The mods did a great job getting rid of pages and pages this morning, but this lunatic poster is still posting a little more of his/her nonsense since the mods deleted it. Very pathetic, very sad.

Well that nutcase is back. A ton of it this morning. The strange, ill poster who obviously needs a med adjustment has posted his idiotic spam a lot today.  A Mentally deranged person that is crying out for attention. The mods did a great job getting rid of pages and pages this morning, but this lunatic poster is still posting a little more of his/her nonsense since the mods deleted it. Very pathetic, very sad.

Yup, lav, they're back.

Clearly I spoke too soon.

Wouldn't it be nice if the TCM board techies could come up with something to screen it out once and for all ?

Yup, lav, they're back.

Clearly I spoke too soon.

Wouldn't it be nice if the TCM board techies could come up with something to screen it out once and for all ?

Yup? I think all the Gary Cooper talk is affecting you, missw.

Yup? I think all the Gary Cooper talk is affecting you, missw.

I have no problem with the occasional "yup".  Or "nope", for that matter.

I suppose depending on the situation and on my mood, I can go with " yup", "yeah",  "yes", or even "indeed".  (like Joe Clark.)

• Like 1

I suppose depending on the situation and on my mood, I can go with " yup", "yeah",  "yes", or even "indeed".  (like Joe Clark.)

Yippurr

Yippurr

Now that one I always thought sounded dumb. I used to have a friend who said that a lot, you'd ask her almost any question and she's go "yup- per".  

Now that one I always thought sounded dumb. I used to have a friend who said that a lot, you'd ask her almost any question and she's go "yup- per".  

No wonder she sounded dumb. She was saying it wrong.

It's yip, not yup.

Kimmypark18 has clocked in for the evening shift and is on a spamming rampage as I'm typing this.  I googled her username and found hits for multiple forums being spammed simultaneously in addition to this one.  I'm curious if these spams just go automatically as if they were scheduled somewhere? Or is there someone who has to physically hit "Go" or something? It seems like such a worthless endeavor. 

hv9f2x.png

May I throw: "yessireebob" into the mix?