Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

Out of idle curiosity, or because I was idle for a moment, I Googled tonite's spammer (sdf345tref).  The only hits were on TCM's Messageboards.  I had the further curiosity to hit the translate link on the search results page.  It seems this evening we are being imposed on by an online baccarat site.  Why they would think anyone that posts here would have the slightest interest in online baccarat is completely beyond me.  Now I don't know about you, but I only do my baccarating in person in Nice, or Deauville.

• Like 2

Aren't these places against Korean law (North).  Probably why they're spamming here--fools think TCM is a gambling site.

Edit--"breakmeup123"--belongs, according to Google,to "password-checker.com" & "md5.wisetock.com", # 127201

parkp201 Is a Yahoo.com EMAIL address, & is Also on TWITTER-- Isn't spamming against Twitter's rules??

I don't quite understand why every time there's spam, people rush to this thread to post about it. It's like if we had a thread about rain and snow. And every time people saw something falling down from the sky, they posted about it. I would think the novelty of spam would have worn off by now. LOL

Out of idle curiosity, or because I was idle for a moment, I Googled tonite's spammer (sdf345tref).  The only hits were on TCM's Messageboards.  I had the further curiosity to hit the translate link on the search results page.  It seems this evening we are being imposed on by an online baccarat site.  Why they would think anyone that posts here would have the slightest interest in online baccarat is completely beyond me.  Now I don't know about you, but I only do my baccarating in person in Nice, or Deauville.

I too would not be interested in anything to do with Baccarat by such ill-mannered posters. I buy my Baccarat crystal only from Neiman Marcus and nowhere else!

• Like 1

Hvbrueelgs is ONLY spamming TCM:

ediwowwow23 is a member of "f orums.dotarena.com/zh/member.php?59368-ediwowwow23

They ARE listed on stopforumspam--they belong to gmail.com, Republic of Korea.

Above information was obtained on Google.com

The erasure of spam is why I notify Mods--& Google spammers--so Mods can keep track of them if that is helpful  to getting rid of spam quicker.  JMO.  :)

• Like 1
’Twas Hvbrueelgs, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
      The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
      The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
      Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
      And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
      The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
      And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
      The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
      He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
      Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.

’Twas Hvbrueelgs, and the slithy toves
  • Like 2

’Twas Hvbrueelgs, and the slithy toves

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
      The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
      The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
      Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
      And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
      The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
      And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
      The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
      He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
      Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.

’Twas Hvbrueelgs, and the slithy toves

I can come up with a response to just about any post, but I'm at a loss with this one.

• Like 1

..or the character played by Edie Adams in LOVER COME BACK.

Love Edie Adams.

I wonder if Bill Clinton liked Muriel cigars, DGF?

My favorite Edie role was as the secretary to that horrid Mr. Sheldrake, as played by Fred MacMurray in Wilder's "The Apartment">

Hvbrueelgs is ONLY spamming TCM:

ediwowwow23 is a member of "f orums.dotarena.com/zh/member.php?59368-ediwowwow23

They ARE listed on stopforumspam--they belong to gmail.com, Republic of Korea.

When we say Republic of Korea, are we talking about North Korea, or South Korea, or both..? I would think at this point, after years of separation, the original Korean language has evolved differently in the north and south. So can we tell by looking at this spam which part of Korea it is coming from..?

Gee, TopBilled I had no idea I could tell if my Spam was from North or South Korea by looking at it.

Not that it makes much difference when I just pan fry it, and put some sweet and sour sauce on it before I plate it with some rice.

It also tastes great if you make a dent in it and cook an egg soft boiled with some hash on the side.

• Like 1

Love Edie Adams.

I wonder if Bill Clinton liked Muriel cigars, DGF?

My favorite Edie role was as the secretary to that horrid Mr. Sheldrake, as played by Fred MacMurray in Wilder's "The Apartment">

I doubt whether Edith Bunker was ever nicknamed "Edie-Wow-Wow".

I doubt whether Edith Bunker was ever nicknamed "Edie-Wow-Wow".

I always thought that Jean Stapleton and Maureen Stapleton looked like they could have been sisters even though they were not related in any way.

What is your opinion, DGF?

When we say Republic of Korea, are we talking about North Korea, or South Korea, or both..? I would think at this point, after years of separation, the original Korean language has evolved differently in the north and south. So can we tell by looking at this spam which part of Korea it is coming from..?

Yes, and the easiest way to tell is whenever you see a lot of the following Korean symbol in a sentence, the person writing it would be from the Southern part of that divided country...

n11963.jpg

(...this of course would be the Korean word for "y'all")

• Like 1

Yes, and the easiest way to tell is whenever you see a lot of the following Korean symbol in a sentence, the person writing it would be from the Southern part of that divided country...

n11963.jpg

(...this of course would be the Korean word for "y'all")

That's right, those northern Korean yankees don't talk the way we do down here--where we put our heart and Seoul into running Tara.

• Like 1