Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

No idea, but there was a character named Falconetti in "Rich Man Poor Man, Part II". Does that keep me afloat?

There was also a person named Nelson Eddy also but I don't remember Falconetti in "Maytime" but I digress.

Are you sure you aren't thinking about Falcon Crest?

Well, everyone should get a second chance at a hard question. How about what is the name of the sister of Gypsy Rose Lee?

P.S. Cheating at IMDB is allowed and encouraged!

There was also a person named Nelson Eddy also but I don't remember Falconetti in "Maytime" but I digress.

Are you sure you aren't thinking about Falcon Crest?

Well, everyone should get a second chance at a hard question. How about what is the name of the sister of Gypsy Rose Lee?

You know, one player on the Atlanta Falcons has a distant relative who had a bit part in THE MALTESE FALCON.

Maybe this site should ask a hard classic movie question when you sign up, that could also eliminate a few of them. 

There is frequently a movie quiz game in a forum which I visit. A user creates a set of eight stills from wide variety of movies and other users state how many they recognize. He presents mostly post-1980 movies and so we recognize a few only.

It should be simple matter to create test which is stills from variety of years in variety of genres and person wishing to create new account must be able to identify at least a few of them. 

It would be impediment to new users signing up in haste but it could be made fun. 

I feel that it would at very least give us assurance that those who are spamming us have passing interest in classic movies as I know of no software which is for spamming use which has database of movie stills for reference.

There is frequently a movie quiz game in a forum which I visit. A user creates a set of eight stills from wide variety of movies and other users state how many they recognize. He presents mostly post-1980 movies and so we recognize a few only.

It should be simple matter to create test which is stills from variety of years in variety of genres and person wishing to create new account must be able to identify at least a few of them. 

It would be impediment to new users signing up in haste but it could be made fun. 

I feel that it would at very least give us assurance that those who are spamming us have passing interest in classic movies as I know of no software which is for spamming use which has database of movie stills for reference.

How about that old savvy trick where we just ask those Commie rats who plays shortstop for the Brooklyn Dodgers?

Hey, Sans Fin, what would you think of TCM using those silhouette type cutouts that they show sometimes?

You know, there's the one for Mrs. Robinson and Ben, and the one where the house falls on Keaton and so on.

Those would be a good test too.

How about that old savvy trick where we just ask those Commie rats who plays shortstop for the Brooklyn Dodgers?

Such questions are covered in: SpyCraft 101. It is likely that Koreans doing spamming would know such things much better than most Americans.

Hey, Sans Fin, what would you think of TCM using those silhouette type cutouts that they show sometimes?

You know, there's the one for Mrs. Robinson and Ben, and the one where the house falls on Keaton and so on.

Those would be a good test too.

I know only of silhouettes which represented genres and were used in header of this forum some time ago.

Here's your hard question, DGF:

Name two movies starring Renee Falconetti?

C'mon, I know you have it in you!

OK, you want a hard question. Without research, name me the four employees to whom Baxter loans his apartment in THE APARTMENT (other than Jeff Sheldrake).

OK, you want a hard question. Without research, name me the four employees to whom Baxter loans his apartment in THE APARTMENT (other than Jeff Sheldrake).

That's easy for any Wilder fan, but if we misspell Mr Eichelberger, as I'm sure I just did, do we get kicked off the boards?

I'm starting to think this spammer does not like being referred to as a fairy.

I had quite different word in mind when I began but I typed first letter of it and then realized that word which I wished to use would appear only as asterisks. 

• Like 1