Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

If I have to explain it, it will become boring and the effect will be lost.

Naaah, I got it. You used ol' Snidely's visage there 'cause you wanted to convey the thought that you had maniacal and devious reasons for your continual posting of that picture of the Jabba the Hut-like spammer.

Although NOW I hope I don't have to explain to YOU than this "unbalanced" mind of MINE has always thought Warren William reminded me of ol' Snidely there.

(...but I guess I just did, and now probably just bored YOU, huh!)  ;)

• Like 1

[in a hushed voice, so as not to disturb the specimen..]

Welcome. This is what we've been waiting for. We've managed to catch a rare glimpse of the spammer in it's home environment. We must be careful not to SNAP! ... ****!

cFo1m.jpg

Welcome. This is what we've been waiting for. We've managed to catch a rare glimpse of the spammer in it's home environment. We must be careful not to SNAP! ... ****!

kb8WBNY.jpg

4UP8Csa.jpg

Yikes!  Another Asian Invasion!  Followed by people's first names as posts---what's the point of the Spammers?  Do they get so much money from each post they make or how many views they get?  Having colleges tagged as part of the headline would make for a pretty good in-season holiday tournament in basketball (Houston, Pittsburgh, Stanford, Pepperdine, Buffalo, LSU, etc....).

Believe I've asked this before, a few months back & there was no answer then either?

Right now there is another massive "MESS" on these forums, it appears to be in somekind of Asian lettering,etc???

The thing is, how & why do these people get away with this "nonsense?"

& furthermore, is it "dangerous" for us "TCM-ITE'S" in just logging-in on here when it's present?

Because this is "RIDICULOUS!"

• Like 1

Annoys the hell out of me too.

And isn't it odd that the Mods are quick to remove threads that they feel might not be PC, but drag their feet with these spam invasions?

Makes one wonder WHO puts them there in the first place...?  B)

Sepiatone