Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

again, mostly happens when Mod is offline (whose status we can see @ bottom of page)

Haha then they should just keep their computers connected to the site 24/7.

Reminds me of the early days of the internet.....large file up or downloading was done while you were sleeping because it took so long.

The daily 20 pages of spam on this board is so tiring. Really takes the fun out of it.

What's next?

No more print newspapers or magazines, no more internet message boards....oh the humanity!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow the spammers must have taken a leave of absence. 

The new spammer's name is "pantyliner."  Seriously? Pantyliner? 

Maybe they need one to deal with all the crap they're leaking all over the General Discussions page.

• Haha 2
58 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

Wow the spammers must have taken a leave of absence. 

The new spammer's name is "pantyliner."  Seriously? Pantyliner? 

Maybe they need one to deal with all the crap they're leaking all over the General Discussions page.

Someone trying to sell Kotex's?:huh::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, limey said:

It is getting worse and worse, mainly in General Discussions but I see it seeping into Games and Trivia as well. Active topics are driven to the second page. Maybe we could persuade the spam fairy to move solely to the Off-Topic thread:D

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Thenryb said:

It is getting worse and worse, mainly in General Discussions but I see it seeping into Games and Trivia as well. Active topics are driven to the second page. Maybe we could persuade the spam fairy to move solely to the Off-Topic thread:D

If we could convince the moderator that the spammy posts are somehow promoting Male Full Frontal Nudity, they'd all be gone in a flash! :D

Seriously, this is the longest sustained spamfest that I can remember - they were at it late last night, still at it early this morning & still at it right now... :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, limey said:

If we could convince the moderator that the spammy posts are somehow promoting Male Full Frontal Nudity, they'd all be gone in a flash! :D

Seriously, this is the longest sustained spamfest that I can remember - they were at it late last night, still at it early this morning & still at it right now... :rolleyes:

Guess the spams really want to be heard!:P 

Too bad they don't have anything worth saying....or maybe they do, and we just can't understand it. I don't speak Korean at all.

5 minutes ago, limey said:

Maybe the fairy has found the "weakest link" on the internet. This is the only forum I visit which is afflicted by such persistent spam.

1 minute ago, Thenryb said:

Maybe the fairy has found the "weakest link" on the internet. This is the only forum I visit which is afflicted by such persistent spam.

It's because this site goes hours at a time with no moderators or administrators logged on.

• Thanks 3