Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SansFin

We have been visited by the smartphone spam fairy!

Why are there no dudes in this spinning class at all, instructor, or "students"? Actually, a lot of guys do think it's for women, but, as someone who has done virtually all forms of cardio exercise,  I think you can work harder in here, and experience more pain, than just about anywhere else. Then again, you can easily fake your way through.

Maybe this is why there are no black females spinning. (link is NOT the only source)

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/black-adolescent-girls-benefit-whites-physical-exercise-study-article-1.1090462

Why are there no dudes in this spinning class at all, instructor, or "students"? Actually, a lot of guys do think it's for women, but, as someone who has done virtually all forms of cardio exercise,  I think you can work harder in here, and experience more pain, than just about anywhere else. Then again, you can easily fake your way through.

I first attempted to use a picture off Google Images that showed both men and women in one of those classes, DGF. But, for some reason I once again ran into this here website's little roadblock that denied me permission to post that particular one, and so I then found that picture with only women spinnin' away their unwanted pounds and which this website somehow selectively allowed me to actually post it.

(...I often run into this sort'a thing whenever I attempt to post one of my oh so clever little visual offerings)

There's an African-American one right there in the front row. And a whole bunch of dudes in the back row. Maybe the guys in back like looking at the chicks and the one at the front doesn't like looking at chicks (although he is smiling luminously at the instructor).

Come to think of it, there's a whole bunch of teeth showing in this group. Do the instructors tell a lot of jokes at these things?

I apparently have a difficult time distinguishing between dudes and chicks. There is potential for embarrassing encounters at the singles bar.... The instructor is apparently saying something like, "I'm gonna beat your sorry ***** into the ground", which invariably brings down the house.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

I do hope some crafty person is keeping track of these incidents. Perhaps they can graph frequency so that we can predict the next waves of attacks.

All seem to be started by same user "lovesbebe776"--no discernable pettern, except sometimes 2 are sent in the same minute-others have 1,2,3, minute breaks between them.

I do hope some crafty person is keeping track of these incidents. Perhaps they can graph frequency so that we can predict the next waves of attacks.

A schedule should be worked out so that some board member is on the boards, in a sentry status, 24-7.

• Like 1

and now we've got 2 spam bombadiers going, who were smart enough to wait til the Mod was offline......hmmmm....sneaky  :ph34r:

Time for a non-sequitur break. After all, if the spammers can do it, so can I.

Ah, - or rather , Aha, British '80s pop bands. Wham were just one of a whole gaggle of them. And sometimes they actually came up with something kind of fun. Disposable, but catchy and fun.

So, just for you, DFG, here's another mid-80's offering. It's not bad, and the video is quite imaginative. 

What I'd like to know is if there are people who do not report the spam threads, because they think someone else has reported it. LOL

I think the only way TCM could prevent the spam from appearing on page one is by pinning some of the most popular threads so they cannot get bumped by the spam. Of course, how do we determine which threads are consistently the most popular?

I had not realized that it was harvest season for spam. I do hope that Korean farmers are joyous to have such a bumper crop to share with us.

And......they're back.

spammers name is  " doslzhfvnftkfhd"

Looks like a swear word in Martian. I'm surprised the Goderator hasn't astericked it out (oh, along with the spam, of course.)

• Like 1