Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another great film that should be on DVD ...

Dave02720

This is one of my favorites. I just purchased a used VCR tape of this great film.(Amazon) Jimmy Durante is a howl as Banjo and you got to love Billie Burke.

I waited and waited for this to be on DVD but I had to have it for my collection. Great Christmas movie also. Thanks Dave for mentioning this.

vallo

This is just one of the great Monty Woolley movies that ought to be on DVD. I have a home-use DVD of "The Man Who Came to Dinner" I dubbed from a showing on our favorite classic station. It's a great movie. "As Young As You Feel" (1951) is readily available on DVD, marketed as a Marilyn Monroe movie because she has a very minor bit part. But I haven't seen any broadcast of some others since I dubbed them to tape about fifteen years ago from broadcasts on American Movie You-Know-Who (now the American Butchered Trash station.) Though I've transferred them to DVD format, I'd be happy to buy real releases of the well-made fun movie "Molly and Me" (1945), the thoughtful drama "The Pied Piper" (1942), and the superb and funny "Holy Matrimony" (1943). TCM should hold a Monty Woolley day.