Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spencerl964

Though it's still very early, watch for Uma to "WalkDown-the-Aisle"

Not among my top 3 to 5 film genre's However, I do love a few musicals-("Wizard of 0z"/ "Pinocchio"(1940)/ "Dumbo" ('41)/ "Fantasia" (also released in Hollywood in 1941)/ "Snow White & 7 Dwarfs" ('38) & of course "Singin' In the Rain"

Are my tops of the genre

(P.S. For those that were not on here in early 01. Mr. 0sborne's all-timer is 1958's 9 time Oscar sweeping>*"Gigi")

I just wanted to throw this in here-(I am already this positive, on this category anyhow. However, for sev. years Best Supporting Actress was my weak point?)

Watch for the once nommed so-far: Uma Thurman-(1970-) to likely have her name called to the podium at "The Kodak-Theatre," for her turn in "The Producers"

& speaking of "Kodak-Theatre"/"Hollywood & Highland" TV's ET buried a lil' time capsule of it's first 18 to 19yrs on the air & included just 3 videos-(pictures) & they were>"Singin' In the Rain" (1952) (M-G-M)/ "It's a Wonderful Life" ('46) (RKO) & "The Wizard of 0z"-(from that greatest of all cinematic yrs>1939! & of course, again: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.) This stuff is not to be unearthed until the year 3000