Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE ALERT!!!

Hibi

I'd to say you were one of the few who did. It seemed to me like the general consensus was 10-2 agin' it. Dobbsey started one of the longer-lived (and at times contentious) threads we've had here about it.

I wouldn't say I was in the for or against camp as it relates to Black Widow.  i.e. there are things I like about the film (e.g. the Heflin and Kruger performances, the overall mystery of the story) and things I didn't (the very poor Rogers performance and the flat, 'not really there' one from Tierney,  and the standard wooden Raft,  too much dialog). 

As for the Heflin scene with Virginia;   That is one odd scene.  Ok,  I get the screenwriter and director wanted to show that a good man like the Heflin character can 'go nuts' due to unfair circumstances,   but the target of his aggression is totally misplaced.   He was a smart man and should have figured out that the roommate was only communicating what she was told by the black widow.

• Like 1