Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Essentials Schedule for remaining season

chaz45342

According to the TCM.com daily schedule, Ninotchka is scheduled to be on tonight (Sat, Oct 10) for the Essentials program. Yet, if you click on the Essentials link under monthly highlights, and look at the schedule for the entire season, Now, Voyager was originally supposed to be on tonight. The repeat showing of Ninotchka was was scheduled to occur in January.

Since Ninotchka is on tonight for the second time this season, can I assume it won't be on again in January I was hoping to watch this episode, missed it the first time and my DVR is currently full, but I'm guessing I can't count on it being back on in January, right?

Thanks for any insights

Welcome to the boards, chaz4532--TCM does a bit of schedule juggling, for various reasons--I would watch/record what you can when it's being shown, if it's on at a reasonable hour for you--just my opinion. :)

Yes, or else the OP is going to have to delete something from the DVR to make room for it.