Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dr. Ben Carson, Crackpot

Give him a break, He's a doctor, not a CPA. I'll bet he knows the difference between hemmorhoids and gallstones. 

And that will be helpful as president in what way???

Well Hibi, I DO hear the chair behind this here desk isn't as comfortable as it looks, anyway...

3551335375_3de6e0a35d_z.jpg

And that more than one sitting President(pun intended) has required the relief that Preparation-H can often provide.

That's one reason I enjoy Trump and Carson. They are making

things much more entertaining. Bush, Rubio, Cruz will just put

you to sleep. Poor CC. Whoever thought a guy that big would

be below the radar.

Yeah, CC may as well pack it in and go home (and order a dozen pizzas).........

Is he in the pre-debates? Or did he even make that one? LOL.

Well Hibi, I DO hear the chair behind this here desk isn't as comfortable as it looks, anyway...

3551335375_3de6e0a35d_z.jpg

And that more than one sitting President(pun intended) has required the relief that Preparation-H can often provide.

LOL.

• 4 weeks later...

When confronted by POLITICO, Carson’s campaign manager admitted, “He considered it but in the end did not seek admission.” In his memoir, “Gifted Hands,” Carson claimed that he had received a full scholarship to the academy, which has no record that he even applied - much less extended admission. In fact, West Point does not offer scholarships because there is no tuition—when students enroll, they enlist in the U.S. Army.

This guy's not just looney-tunes - he's a bald faced liar. His mind is a fantasy realm.

So, naturally, he's the front runner for the Republican nomination, along with the can-of-worms faced Trump. An apparent inability to be embarrassed is a benefit of dwelling in a Red State mentality, it seems.

• Like 1

He did apply for the graduate program in Egyptology at Harvard,

but was turned down. I find Carson more amusing than dangerous,

in large part because, despite his current high poll numbers, I doubt

he will win the GOP nomination. To be fair to the good doctor, there

are parts of the original Politico story that were later deleted, and the

exact details are a bit ambiguous. But Carson says so much crazy

stuff that one less one won't make a difference.

I understand he applied for this program because he was a big Bangles fan who wanted to learn how to walk like an Egyptian.

I understand he applied for this program because he was a big Bangles fan who wanted to learn how to walk like an Egyptian.

LMREO!

I just don't understand this guy's appeal. The more missteps he makes the higher the poll numbers go. I just don't get it.........Do people like him because he talks so softly?

LMREO!

I just don't understand this guy's appeal. The more missteps he makes the higher the poll numbers go. I just don't get it.........Do people like him because he's he talks so softly?

Well, don't forget who it is that's being polled.

Except for the match up polls against Clinton and

Sanders, these are polls of GOP voters, so Carson's

appeal to the general public might be rather limited.

For an outisder, he has picked up very quickly on the

old GOP trick of blaming his troubles on the "liberal

media." And that goes down like gangbusters with

Republican voters. Got a condo make of stone-a.

Yep. Like catnip!!!! Blame it on the media.........

good question.... ;)

just WHO is being asked & HOW do these polls work??

so how does one can judge how reliable they are, or what they indicate??

:wacko:

Often wonder about this.  I have caller ID so unless I recognize the name or the phone number, I don't answer and let the answering machine pick-up.  I have inadvertantly answered a few times without checking caller ID.  A couple of times, it was a poll.

So, if pollers only or mostly use land lines and people use caller ID to screen calls and incoming poll call shows only a number or unavailable, who is really getting polled?

I understand that some polls try to use some cell phone numbers, but it is very limited and you have the same caller ID scenario.

I think polls are becoming less and less reliable.  Look at the races in Kentucky. Dems for gov. and auditor were supposed to win fairly easily per polls, yet lost by substantial margins.

Another factor is asking how I would vote and then getting me to actually drive to voting place, standing in line and voting are very different.

If he cant stand the scrutiny now, what will he be like if he gets to be president (perish the thought!!) He thinks he's been singled out? Get a grip!

Well Hibi, ya gotta at least give the guy ONE thing in regard to this feeling of his, anyway.

(...he hasn't seemed to have played the damned "race card" about this........yet)

Well Hibi, ya gotta at least give the guy ONE thing in regard to this feeling of his, anyway.

(...he hasn't seemed to have played the damned "race card" about this........yet)

Give him time.............

Give him time.............

Yep, and the very reason I added that little ".....yet" at the end of my post.

(...well, it'll be either HIM usin' that "card", or some other idiot or idiots who'll make the claim he "isn't black enough")

Like anyone running for office, what he says or writes comes under scrutiny. Whining he's being picked on or treated differently is ridiculous. How much scrutiny has Hillary been under for the past few years by the liberal biased media?

• Like 1

Like anyone running for office, what he says or writes comes under scrutiny. Whining he's being picked on or treated differently is ridiculous. How much scrutiny has Hillary been under for the past few years by the liberal biased media?

Can you believe how easily Republicans turn into cry-babies??

The media isn't fair to us! The media isn't fair to us! Waaaahhh!

This has been going on for like 25 years now. Never a pretty thing to see, but it's apparently all they've got.

Can you believe how easily Republicans turn into cry-babies??

The media isn't fair to us! The media isn't fair to us! Waaaahhh!

This has been going on for like 25 years now. Never a pretty thing to see, but it's apparently all they've got.

Yeah, it's their go-to hot button issue when they come under fire..........