Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dr. Ben Carson, Crackpot

Yeah, it's their go-to hot button issue when they come under fire..........

the msm has been in the pockets of the democrats since 1960. it is not a fallacy but a painful fact.

all the republicans ask of the msm is that they conduct themselves like objective journalists...which the tenets of their profession insist upon. :)

What is msm and can you prove your point???

Mainstream Media.  Anyone who is not favorable and obsequious toward the extreme right is considered MSM.  Also any media that dares to question Republicans, especially Radical Republicans and other extremists.

And no, ND cannot prove his point because it is invalid.

the msm has been in the pockets of the democrats since 1960. it is not a fallacy but a painful fact.

all the republicans ask of the msm is that they conduct themselves like objective journalists...which the tenets of their profession insist upon.

We'll just leave your crying towel here in your lap where you can quickly find it, mr. disc.

all the republicans ask of the msm is that they conduct themselves like objective journalists...which the tenets of their profession insist upon. :)

Fox News has higher ratings then MS-NBC and other networks.   That makes Fox part of the Main Stream Media.

So you're all wet yet again.

“I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama when he was running,” Carson said Friday. “In fact, I remember just the opposite. I remember people saying, ‘Oh, we won’t really talk about that. We won’t talk about that relationship. Well, Frank Marshall Davis, well, we don’t want to talk about that. Bernardine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, well, we don’t really know him. You know, all the things that Jeremiah Wright was saying, oh, not a big problem.’”

Carson definitively refutes his own point. Obama’s friendships and associations were unearthed, reported and talked about incessantly. The stories he told in his books were truth-squadded. Critics suggested he was a secret Muslim while at the same time holding him responsible for sermons given by his Christian pastor.

The idea that Democratic presidential candidates are somehow not thoroughly examined is patently absurd. Yet Ted Cruz got a big ovation at the CNBC debate when he pushed back at the aggressive questioning and claimed that in the recent Democratic debate, “every fawning question from the media was, ‘Which of you is more handsome and wise?’”

Cruz’s tirade and Carson’s complaining fit neatly into the conservative narrative of victimization by the liberal media. The idea seems to be that the conservative worldview would surely be adopted by more Americans if not for the dastardly intermediation of leftist reporters and editors.

Read the column in full here:

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/ben_carsons_own_weapon_of_mass_distraction_20151109

Now THAT was well stated...AND right on target!!!

Yep, it seems the somnolent Dr. Carson has forgotten how President Obama was forced to give a long and quite detailed AND quite impressive speech during his first run for the White House as to how he differed with his Rev. Wright's little "God damn America" tirade up on his little pulpit and which ALL of the media covered on a daily basis once Rev.Wright's little tirade was caught on video! 

And thus just ONE of the very reasons why the somnolent Dr. Carson isn't qualified to run this country, because IF the guy can't remember THAT, then what the hell ELSE is the guy forgetting before he's opening his mouth and crying his little crocodile tears, and all the while apparently BARELY managing to stay awake while doing so?!

'Cause the guy MIGHT have stayed awake enough in his medical school classes to become the successful doctor he's become, but it sure as hell appears that THAT subject is the one of FEW he's at least somewhat well-versed in! "Egyptian pyramids built by King David in order to hold grain"?! You've GOT to be kiddin' us here!!!  

(...yep, it's like I've been sayin' ALL LONG here...put ALL their sorry butts behind a Jeopardy! podium and THEN we'll see which one of 'em have even MODICUM knowledge of historical FACTS...and which are the very things a truly INTELLIGENT person uses to form their freakin' OPINIONS, and NO MATTER if they've been trained to cut into the human brain with precision using a finely honed scalpel OR NOT!!!)

• Like 3

Carson wants toughness on crime - except if a business friend commits one.

Republican presidential contender Ben Carson has maintained a business relationship with a close friend convicted of defrauding insurance companies and testified on his behalf, even as the candidate has called for such crimes to be punished harshly.

Read about it here:

http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:7dbf61be9ac94bbe959e94addb6f7def

We share the same values and principles? LMREO! Do As I Say, Not As I Do! More mudslinging from the liberal media. I'm still recovering from his comments about China being a player in Syria....

The main thing I don't understand when it comes to Conservatives in general and Republicans in particular is that you can't win if you nominate someone who isn't electable in a general election. Romney lost not because evangelicals and conservatives stayed home, they didn't. He lost because he didn't get enough Hispanic vote to win Florida and Virginia. They still have three months left to figure this out so we shall see.

ben carson doan deserve any prizes for handing the liberal egg-sucking msm this pathological behavior issue of his but he is completely right about the way he is being painted as a nutjob by the msm.
imagine, if you will, what the msm's reaction would be to a black liberal democrat presidential candidate with similar issues. I can hear it now...
"oh, what a brave soul he has been!" or "what an extraordinary individual he is to have risen above those things that onced plagued his psyche." and on and on and on. but Dr. Carson can't have it like that because he is a black conservative who has aligned himself with 'the enemy', the gop.

carson said he will name the guy he stabbed once if the msm will be nice about it and here just this morning some cnn commentator takes umbrage at that...

because ben carson is challenging the professed journalistic objectivity of the msm straight on!...and they doan like it!

the msm shoulda been called on their favoritism torwards the democratic party 40 years ago! :D

Carson is a hoot, a soft spoken Christian badass. A fast

learner too. He picked up very quickly on the old GOP trick

of blaming everything on the "liberal media" whenever bad

info on him turns up. This works with the wingnuts, not so

much with other groups. But even some right wing sites

don't support Carson. They find him too ignorant of

how the U.S. government works and clueless about the

basic facts of the world. But he is one entertaining fellow.

so the msm would take the exact same tact with a black liberal democrat candidate???

lets have an affirmative or a negative on that. :D

I guess we'll have to wait until a black liberal Democratic candidate

says he tried to hit his mother with a hammer and stab his friend.

It might take a while before this scenario comes about.

but usually it is the msm that digs out stuff like that and not the candidate. I'm not saying carson is all there, just that if he were liberal the msm would be minimizing hammer and knife attacks. not so with conservatives and republicans. :D

but usually it is the msm that digs out stuff like that and not the candidate. I'm not saying carson is all there, just that if he were liberal the msm would be minimizing hammer and knife attacks. not so with conservatives and republicans.

You've really over-done it on the kool-aid, Sport.

Get help. Seriously. A competent deprogrammer - no less.

You've really over-done it on the kool-aid, Sport.

Get help. Seriously. A competent deprogrammer - no less.

He's right. The main stream media is always looking for ways to discredit any Republican, moderate or conservative. The recent video of Hilar Clinton laughing with the supporter who wanted to "strangle" Carly Fiorina was a clear indication that it is alright to joke about Republicans but if you ARE a Republican and you happen to make a joke or say anything that is even the slight bit out of bounds, watch out, the MSM is all over you.

Can you imagine what would have happened had that been a Carly Fiorina (or any other GOP candidate) event and someone said the same thing about Hillary Clinton and Carly laughed along with the fellow? You really think the MSM would have NOT gone after Fiorina? If you don't then you are living in a fantasy land.

The main stream media is always looking for ways to discredit any Republican, moderate or conservative. 

A "pundit" made an important point recently. He said these Republican candidates are not conservatives -- they're radicals. Unlike liberal Democrats, who are basically where they've always been, position-wise, the Republicans have moved way to the right and lost the right to be called conservative. And the media, in its desperation to offer theater to the masses in order to get ratings, celebrates the radicals and raises them up. Any nut or celebrity who wants to run for President can get airtime. So, far from discrediting the Republicans, the media is nurturing them!

• Like 2

A "pundit" made an important point recently. He said these Republican candidates are not conservatives -- they're radicals. Unlike liberal Democrats, who are basically where they've always been, position-wise, the Republicans have moved way to the right and lost the right to be called conservative. And the media, in its desperation to offer theater to the masses in order to get ratings, celebrates the radicals and raises them up. Any nut or celebrity who wants to run for President can get airtime. So, far from discrediting the Republicans, the media is nurturing them!

why not? they're ratings.

Keep on driving until you come to the fork in the road.

Then take that fork and slam it into your mother's forehead.

Rubber hammer. Rubber hammer. What does Ben Carson

hit his mom with on Mother's Day.

LOL

Ya know Vautrin, a little graphic enhancement never hurts in sellin' these kind'a jokes.

So here...

fern-a.jpg

And here...

1374536704000-Carnac-Master-Photo-NUP-10

(...you can thank me later) ;)

Keep on driving until you come to the fork in the road.

Then take that fork and slam it into your mother's forehead.

Rubber hammer. Rubber hammer. What does Ben Carson

hit his mom with on Mother's Day.

how many babies lives has hillary clinton saved on the operating table?

How many conservatives constantly preach financial responsibility to the poor, but then later also cry foul when they're asked to help provide support in the rearing of yet another and often unwanted mouth to feed that isn't theirs?

(...although, like your instance here ND, I doubt Johnny would have ever used this one on his old Carnac routine either...nope, he USUALLY only made fun of Right Wingers when he did his old Floyd R. Turbo shtick here........)

floydrturbo.jpg

How many conservatives constantly preach financial responsibility to the poor, but then later also cry foul when they're asked to help provide support in the rearing of yet another and often unwanted mouth to feed that isn't theirs?

(...although, like your instance here ND, I doubt Johnny would have ever used this one on his old Carnac routine either...nope, he USUALLY only made fun of Right Wingers when he did his old Floyd R. Turbo shtick here........)

floydrturbo.jpg

always liked floyd. a good down to earth common sense thinker. :)

Last I heard Carson was running for the presidency,

not the neurosurgeracy. I love the guy, he's a hoot

and a half.

Who paid for the medical treatment for the children that Dr. Carson treated?  His bills and the hospitals?