Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

O.K. I will assume this is an error that will be corrected shortly, so I'm not going to over-react to the tiny print.

The folks running this board have been great about hearing our complaints, suggestions so far and I know this will all come to a happy resolution.

Thank you.

Teri

Whew! I'm glad someone else noticed. I was getting ready to to start the Twilight Zone music. I'm having trouble logging in as well. They want me to go through the whole registration process each time. I think we're taking a hit.

Tell me about logging in. Have 2 ISPs, Verizon DSL which I use mostly for trading stocks, and AOL which allows you get Broadband connection for half price if you bring your own access, great for entertainment. Haven't been able to log in or send messages on either connection for about 2 years. Thought it must have been something I did to screw things up. Finnaly a new board, with a new registration and a new lease on life. Registered via AOL and now it only takes four or five times to log on, and after logging on cannot post in any manner and cannot log off until I shutdown, whereupon it logs off automatically. I am writting this using Verizon connection, which works perfectly, even though after reaching the TCM site my AOL EMAIL address appears and I use the same password.

AOL Broadband great in many ways, but has plenty of bugs.

Wonder how many having problems here are using AOL?

Cash, and others having technical problems with these message boards....there is a Forum where it's more likely for the TCMWeb1 person to see your complaints and questions, and hopefully reply to you. Scroll down on the Forums Listing Page until you come to the General Problems Forum (Technical issues with the message boards), and try posting there.

How come this has not been addressed? I cannot believe TCM starts a thread where we can post our concerns, and then they ignore us! Mary Lou posted a complaint about this, and I complained as well a few days ago, and they've done nothing about it. I can't believe that they don't have a designated web person, who checks this message board every day. And if they do have such a person, why are they ignoring us! I would like to post more, but I won't until they get rid of this small print.

O.K. , here we are many days after pointing out the problem once again of the tiny print, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO FIX IT!

I GUESS I'LL JUST USE ALL CAPS UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES NOTICE AND MAKES THE PROPER CHANGES. COME ON, YOU GUYS. AT LEAST RESPOND HERE SO WE KNOW YOU'RE WORKING ON IT.

I FEEL LIKE A JACKASS FOR ASSUMING THIS WOULD BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY!

I agree with you, Lux...it certainly appears that the Web1 staff has abandoned us! I even alerted them to this small font problem in the Forum they WANT us to use for technical problems (The General Problem Forum), and I was ignored there, too. I suppose that those of us who can still get logged-in should be very thankful. For all of our members who are still having login problems, I guess no one on TCM's staff cares. I told someone else several days ago that I was willing to be "patient" and give them sufficient time to fix these problems, but my patience has run out. The very least these "techies" could do is let us know that they are trying to fix all these glitches and outright major problems. So much for "customer relations", huh? ML

Hello Everyone -

Not abadoned. Sorry for the problems with the type size - we've been working on it and just fixed this. We're sorry for the problem and we're taking steps to prevent it from occuring again. Thanks to everyone who posted in the Tech Problems area and thank your for your patience.

TCM web

Thank you for fixing the small font size! It's also very nice to know that you hadn't "abandoned" us...but, because we weren't hearing anything from you, perhaps you can understand how we would begin to feel this way ;). Thank you for all that you're working on to keep our boards the best on the Internet. Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone one of you. ML

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Well thanks and hallaluea, we've got large print back again. I've been away for 3 weeks and just decided to check out this board again. I was not going to return if it still had small print but someone seems to have brains at TCM and renewed the correct size of type.

I hope whoever ordered the small type has been fired. He/she is an idiot!!!!!!

Larry