Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't stop watching this movie!

I think most movie buffs have seen this and yes it is a very good film. I know that on the Golden Age of Hollywood message board there are several who think highly of the film.

Kevin

If you like to discuss classic films the why not join the Golden Age of Hollywood message board? It's fun and it's FREE! Click the link below:

http://www.goldenageofhollywood.com

The same happens to me! In fact, in several other threads I've written about falling under the spell of this film....I even wrote a review of it at amazon and a short essay on a magazine, and even started a thread at us.imdb on it....Talking about obsessions!!

• 2 weeks later...

To me, Portrait of Jenny is so hauntingly beautiful and unforgettable because of its exploration of the artist and his muse and the allure of exposing an untold story. The film Laura is much the same.

In Citizen Kane when Mr. Bernstein explains about the glimpse of a girl he got getting on a ferry and how not a single day in decades had passed that he hadn't thought about her, explains it best.

I thoroughly enjoy "Jennie" and also "Dorian Gray" - although I enjoy Jennie more. I'm really glad I copied them both because I, also, watch them often. I also copied them on the same DVD because one always brings to mind the other. I'm pleased to say that these are both movies that my 20 year old daughter and her circle of friends also enjoy.