Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Snake loose on bus

DownGoesFrazier

I found this Phila. Inquirer story to be hilarious. A guy got on a Phila. transit bus with a 4-foot snake under his jacket. He had been to a pet store where he bought rats for his snake to eat. He was also carrying the rats. The snake got loose, and slithered around the bus, terrifying the other passengers, emptying the bus, and causing the police to come. When the incident was over, the guy got on another bus with the snake and the rats, and rode home. He was neither arrested or lectured by the police.........The story was written completely seriously. ...Huh?

I found this Phila. Inquirer story to be hilarious. I guy got on a Phila. transit bus with a 4-foot snake under his jacket. He had been to a pet store where he bought rats for his snake to eat. He was also carrying the rats. The snake got loose, and slithered around the bus, terrifying the other passengers, emptying the bus, and causing the police to come. When the incident was over, the guy got on another bus with the snake and the rats, and rode home. He was neither arrested or lectured by the police.........The story was written completely seriously. ...Huh?

apparently the guy's snake is a very tame female boa constrictor. still, he better never go sleepy-bye too close with her out of her inclosure. :D