Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got Windows 10 at home and for some reason am unable to quote posters when I reply. I can quote from my work computer, but not at home. Any ideas?

I also tried to change my avatar, made sure the photo was the correct size, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to change. That goes for my home PC and here at work.

Hello Janet0312!

I'm not sure what would be causing the problem with quoting. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?

Are you trying to use an image from your computer as an avatar? If so, that option is currently not working. Instead try using one of the many free image hosting sites. 

Hello Janet0312!

I'm not sure what would be causing the problem with quoting. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?

Are you trying to use an image from your computer as an avatar? If so, that option is currently not working. Instead try using one of the many free image hosting sites. 

That was it. I opened TCM with Chrome and can now use the quote feature, as you can see. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it with Edge because that's my main browser.