Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

whatta cute-sy ute-sy little schtootz. laying down conditions for his speakership like he thinks he's some special kinda schtootz from on high. can't cut into his family time and he ain't gonna take no 'arrows in the back'. I take it he means conservative house members with that line. everyone knows he's a cog of the boehner-mcconnell bleepjob machine so he threatens the conservatives. cute.
I never liked the guy ever since I first heard his bleepin' name. he's their golden boy because of his fiscal expertise so they love him. he's part of the same bleeped up crew that has allowed obama to stymie them all time after time.
boehner and his fellow moderate sell-outs shoulda gotten the message when the voters in virginia sent boehner's lapdog eric cantor to the pound.

as far as I'm concerned paul ryan is just the guy boehner got to take over leg-jumping duties after cantor was gone. :angry:

whatta cute-sy ute-sy little schtootz. laying down conditions for his speakership like he thinks he's some special kinda schtootz from on high. can't cut into his family time and he ain't gonna take no 'arrows in the back'. I take it he means conservative house members with that line. everyone knows he's a cog of the boehner-mcconnell bleepjob machine so he threatens the conservatives. cute.

I never liked the guy ever since I first heard his bleepin' name. he's their golden boy because of his fiscal expertise so they love him. he's part of the same bleeped up crew that has allowed obama to stymie them all time after time.

boehner and his fellow moderate sell-outs shoulda gotten the message when the voters in virginia sent boehner's lapdog eric cantor to the pound.

as far as I'm concerned paul ryan is just the guy boehner got to take over leg-jumping duties after cantor was gone. :lol:

Love your post, Nipkow, but I doan know what a schtootz is. Please enlighten me.

as far as I'm concerned paul ryan is just the guy boehner got to take over leg-jumping duties after cantor was gone. :angry:

The Freedom Caucus group is NOT large enough to elect someone they prefer but large enough to prevent anyone from being elected.     So Boehner stays on until the House republications can come together.     TCM will end up showing Hot Spell before this is settled.   

The Freedom Caucus group is NOT large enough to elect someone they prefer but large enough to prevent anyone from being elected.     So Boehner stays on until the House republications can come together.     TCM will end up showing Hot Spell before this is settled.   

yeah, so why is ryan wasting his bleeping time for? it's like a joke. he certainly knows that the conservatives have his number as just another egg-sucking boehner-mcconnell era sell-out

yeah, so why is ryan wasting his bleeping time for? it's like a joke. he certainly knows that the conservatives have his number as just another egg-sucking boehner-mcconnell era sell-out

Ryan was asked by the establishment GOP House members.   If the Freedom caucus rejects him (which appears to be the case) the search for a speaker that both sides will support will continue.   This is why Boehner decided to stay on UNTIL they can agree.     It could be the Boehner stays on until the end of this session since I really don't see them agreeing.     So you'll be stuck with the sell outs.    

Ryan was asked by the establishment GOP House members.   If the Freedom caucus rejects him (which appears to be the case) the search for a speaker that both sides will support will continue.   This is why Boehner decided to stay on UNTIL they can agree.     It could be the Boehner stays on until the end of this session since I really don't see them agreeing.     So you'll be stuck with the sell outs.    

LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Former Congressman: I’m Quitting GOP

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/30/former-congressman-im-quitting-gop/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out.

democratic lite is rite and now we have another sell-out schtootz in paul ryan. as much as I personally like ted cruz I just doan think he can pull it off. trump stands a much better chance of attracting independents than ted cruz.  cruz needs to show me something by doing whatever he can in the senate to throw a monkey wench into this bleeping budget sell-out deal. you know what is truly amazing to me, jake? the lengths to which the gop establishment is going to sell us all out. ryan will of course back the deal. ryan, mcconnell and all the rino sell-outs in both the house and senate need a lesson taught. this primary season the gop grassroots will give it to them and they will never be that disillusioned again. :angry:

democratic lite is rite and now we have another sell-out schtootz in paul ryan. as much as I personally like ted cruz I just doan think he can pull it off. trump stands a much better chance of attracting independents than ted cruz.  cruz needs to show me something by doing whatever he can in the senate to throw a monkey wench into this bleeping budget sell-out deal. you know what is truly amazing to me, jake? the lengths to which the gop establishment is going to sell us all out. ryan will of course back the deal. ryan, mcconnell and all the rino sell-outs in both the house and senate need a lesson taught. this primary season the gop grassroots will give it to them and they will never be that disillusioned again. :angry:

I wish pat buchanan would run just to have a public platform to blast the current gop sell-out establishment.

Trump's my guy too. Good article that points out why many conservatives are fed up with being manipulated every election cycle and even when they win big there's no change. Trump's path to the nomination is a good showing in Iowa, maybe win, win NH and SC and he's the nominee. He will win Florida. 

There are some establishment types who would like to see the nomination go to the convention and pick a winner through a brokered process.

Take care and keep up the good fight Nip.

Just returned from a weekend north of NYC. Driving back on the Saw Mill, we saw this sign. I've seen it before (and there are many such signs around the state), but it particularly resonates now because of his candidacy.

post-12643-0-86101500-1446424531_thumb.jpg

post-12643-0-86101500-1446424531_thumb.jpg

Trump's my guy too. Good article that points out why many conservatives are fed up with being manipulated every election cycle and even when they win big there's no change. Trump's path to the nomination is a good showing in Iowa, maybe win, win NH and SC and he's the nominee. He will win Florida. 

There are some establishment types who would like to see the nomination go to the convention and pick a winner through a brokered process.

Take care and keep up the good fight Nip.

nothing has changed. a few weeks before the midterm election last year someone said that even if the gop took back the senate nothing would change. yet the gop establishment wants to foist jeb bush on us now

why???

they like losing? what a bunch of re tar ded bleeps. :angry:

Somewhere Boehner is smiling, sipping on a scotch and water

(or soda), and making his next golf date.

Beware the widow's peak. Spooks the strong,

troubles the weak.

LOL. All I can think of is Eddie Munster every time I see him...........

Yes, though I think Eddie's peak blended a little more

naturally into his hair, whereas Ryan's seems to be

more of a down pointing arrow. But it is hard to ignore.

Let's hope he doesn't wear velvet shorts.

LOL!

Somewhere Boehner is smiling, sipping on a scotch and water

(or soda), and making his next golf date.

Saw an interview where he said he looking forward to going for coffee in morning and to a diner at noon with NO media following him.

I'll bet he's happy he won't have to deal with D.C. anymore

and can relax and take it easy and live a fairly normal life.

Yeah, a cushy retirement at our expense. One of the worst speakers ever. (and from my state, of course....)