Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I only know the plot

Dells

I saw a great classic movie some time back, but I can't remember the name of it. I would like to see it again, but need help remembering the title. It's about a girl who is a dancer who was running late for work. So that she's not late, a chauffeur driver is kind enough to take her to work. When the limo drops her off, people recognize the car and thinks she is the girl friend of a rich man that everyone knows. She lets everyone believe the untrue rumor. The rich man who owns the limo pretends to be a reporter, and starts going out with her. She doesn't know that he is the rich man she is pretending to be engaged to.

Could be several movies LOL.

What did the girl look like? Blonde, brunette? Do you remember any of the cast?

It might be EASY LIVING with Jean Arthur, Ray Milland. I haven't seen the movie in years but it sounds similiar to what I remember a bit.

I can't help on the title but it's not "Easy Living." In that one Jean is the last to know that she's been linked to a Wall Street big shot. That starts when a fur coat is dropped on her head from a penthouse. It's a very funny movie. It would be a worthy substitute if you don't find yours. Good luck finding it though.