Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Madge Bellamy films

jackpickford1

Does anybody know how many Madge Bellamy films exists? Yes, I know White Zombie exists, the Iron Horse has been on AMC, and Lorna Doone has been on TCM.

I'm trying to find her more obscure films like "Garrison's Finish" and "Mother Knows Best." I think she did a film called "Silk Stockings" too?

LOVE NEVER DIES aired on TCM a few years back. Her 1925 silent LIGHTNNG directed by John Ford still exists and aired on AMC about 8 years ago during one of their preservation festivals. Her talkie starrer GIGOLETTES OF PARIS, a B movie from 1933 is on DVD and played on TCM years back but I missed it. CHARLIE CHAN IN LONDON, one of her last films in which she has a secondary part is still around as I would imagine nearly all of her talkies are even if they are never broadcast.

I have Madge's autobiography and I enjoyed it very much, it's sort of a coffee table pictorial type book with text and photos. It's not too hard to find but rarely cheap because I think it had a smallish printing.