Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help with a movie title!!

Monka

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help! I've been looking for a movie title for quite some time, but I remember very few practical details. I believe the movie was black and white, but I could be mistaken.

The movie is about a young girl who becomes involved with a married man, and she is friends with his wife. I remember the girl going away with the man during the summer ( and I think he picks her up from a train station, if that helps!)

I think that the wife finds out about the affair when her husband brings the young girl home because she is ill, and the wife takes care of the girl, and lets her stay in the house while she's sick. When the young girl recovers the wife admits to her that she always knew her husband was never faithful, but that she can't believe that the young girl would actually have an affair with him.

Another random detail I remember includes the girl out for dinner with the married man and some friends, explaining a philosophy she believes in/practices that is dedicated to achieving happiness in the present, without considering the consequences of the actions used to acheive it.

Also, there is a young boy is in love with the young girl, who pops up throughout the film.

I really appreciate any help! Thanks!!