Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ariel7684

Aline McMahon info, please

Hey, sorry I'm not a knowledgeable fan, but I have seen some of her early films, and if you go to imdb.com and search for her, there is a little little bit of info. Not much, but some. Hope that helps a little bit.

Hi Ariel. Aline McMahon is also one of my favorite character actresses, and Kimbo is correct in saying that IMDb failed miserably in providing a Biography for her. Your best bet would be to scroll further down in this Forum (Information Please) until you come across Mongo's "Ask Mongo" thread, and ask him if he will give us some good information about her....he never fails us. I'd appreciate knowing more about her myself. :) ML

thanks so much! i'll ask mongo.

what i love so much about mcmahon are not only her acting chops, but how very beautiful she was. she looks contemporary to me. probably why she wasn't cast as a romantic lead.