Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jerry Beck's Paramount Cartoons and Twentieth Century-Fox Terrytoons!

rrnptrsn

Hi Robert and Ben,

There's news that Jerry Beck owe www.cartoonreasearch.com where paramount and terrytoons cartoons in original format because of 1957 a.a.p, u.m.&m.tv and cbs tv distrbution and now all these technicolor prints was done by mr. jerry beck in time to show 600 paramount's animation favorites and terrytoons restoration that is digitally remastered and we need to know so on location to the jerry beck cartoon research to tell me how did a paramount picture in drawings and paul terry present from 20th century-fox remastered this look at these technicolored opening tittles for paramount and terrytoons so that we no longer see anymore faded cartoon print in pink anymore. I'm tired of aap, um&mtv and other distibution. thanks to paramount and terrytoons, Before Columbia Cartoons 700 cartoons for feburary, Can you tell me more about Jerry Beck's Cartoon Research for the technicolor tittles are beautiful, cleared, remastered and restored in time to rejoined paramount movies and fox movies? This is Jerry Beck's

first interview since we waited all year long and that goes for boomerang and turner classic movies. We want to know more on Jerry Beck, Now.

Ronnie Peterson

Cary, N.C.