Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question About an old Ginger Rogers movie

Tiff

Hello everyone, I am kinda new to this site but i was really hopeing that someone could help me. I am looking for a movie that I watched with my grandmother when i was a little girl. All that both of us can remember about it is the main character was carrying around a purse with the a truck on it. My grandma thinks that it was ginger rogers in it. We have been trying to figure out what movie it is for so long. I was really hopeing to find out and buy it for her for Christmas...if anyone knows what movie i am talking about PLEASE reply!!!!

Thank you so much

Tiff

• 1 month later...

Hey Tiff, I noticed your question about Rogers and wanted to help as much as I can. I'm an avid fan of Ginger Rogers and have seen a good amount of her films. The only movie that comes to mind is Bachlor Mother (with David Niven). If that isn't it, try getting her autobiography - she gives a lot of details about her films. Do you remember anything else about the movie? Best of luck!