Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know the name of this movie?

breezey

Hi! I'm Wendy. I am looking for a name of a movie that I watched years ago. I think it was filmed in the 60's but not sure. It was about present time divers that found a ship or sub that had people still living on it from a past wreck. apparently they had been stuck down there for years because one of the main characters ( I don't know her name) was talking about her father - possible captain- and how she was just a small child when the wreck occured. There were adults and children that are now teenagers that had been eating off of fish or seaweed. THe divers, came up in the bottom of the boat where air was trapped inside.

Message was edited by:

breezey

I don't remember divers in it (and haven't seen the movie since the 70s, myself), but could it possibly be this Sargasso Sea classic from Hammer Films:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0063240/combined

There were also monsters, and descendants of ship passengers stranded there hundreds of years ago, with some guys representing the Spanish Inquisition (totally unexpected, as always).

Thanks for replying! It's a shame, but I don't remember but short pieces of it, I was a child in the hospital. There were no monsters in this one! I think they raised the ship in the end. I believe there were 3 or 4 divers. One of the men fell in love with the girl. There was also a Grandparent age couple on there that I believe took in the girl. Her father had been killed at the time of the wreck.