Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What if I was born in '91?

Just a slight complaint, but I noticed that when you register for the TCM website you are asked about your date of birth. The latest year is 1987. I feel a little excluded here, considering I was born in 1991. Is there an unspoken rule that only people over 18 can appreciate classic movies? It would be nice if this were amended, and it would help to keep from alienating those of us who - although they are not the movies of "our time" as some say - know which are the truly classic films, and enjoy those shown on TCM.

Guest rsteiner0609

Sorry about that - just a mistake when we launched - will get this addressed right away. Thanks for sending this is in...

TCM web

Guest rsteiner0609

AngelofMusic -

We have changed the registration to reflect years earlier than 1987. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the report.

TCM web

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Although the dates available in the registration itself do not hold much weight, the fact that the later years were not present reflects the thoughts of whoever created that portion of the site. By the way, (although not related to the main subject) the TCM e-mail calendar is a wonderful addition. It will be very helpful, thank you all,

Angel of Music