Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bulletin! Norma Shearer and Ramon Novarro star in Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!

slaytonf

Or so according to tonight's menu of upcoming movies.

LOL! I Noticed that in the upcoming movie night schedule last night and wondered what was going on? Didn't remember Ramon ever playing a Mark Twain character (just the thought had me in stiches).  The Student Prince aired as scheduled. I wish I had enough room to record it, but I didn't (I have seen about half of the film before) So weird.

Or so according to tonight's menu of upcoming movies.

The same intern that made up that list has been demoted, he's now the stock boy who packages those bottles of wine for the wine club. So, if you get a bottle of Heinz Vinegar or some rubbing alcohol, don't be too surprised.

• Like 2

The same intern that made up that list has been demoted, he's now the stock boy who packages those bottles of wine for the wine club. So, if you get a bottle of Heinz Vinegar or some rubbing alcohol, don't be too surprised.

...or some weird spam on the message boards.

Huckleberry Finn is one of those books I love (despite the deeply flawed ending) to the point that I've never seen a film version I like. (Not that the version under discussion here actually exists.)