Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't submit reviews to Movie Database

I've been trying to submit some reviews but it's not working... Just a few minutes ago I tried submitting a review for "The Man Who Came To Dinner" (1942), and after filling out all the fields and clicking the Preview button, I got an error screen that said:

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings

As far as I can see, my review didn't go through, as the page for the movie still says there are no comments/reviews. I'm on a PC, not a Macintosh... I'm using Internet Explorer version 5.50 (yeah I know it's a bit old, but I don't want to upgrade)

Sorry you are having problems - we've been testing thoroughly here and have checked with others outside of TCM and they are so far not having any problems posting reviews. We may have had a maintenance bump at the time you posted - if you are still having problems, could you please let us know again - and the time you tried to post. We will investigate it for you and get back to you. Thank you.

TCM web

• 1 month later...

On Monday evening, Feb. 1, 2006, I tried to submit a movie review of the 1950 film "The Happy Years," and when I clicked on preview, I received the error message that the page was not available. None of the suggestions on the Internet Explorer error page corrected the situation, and the review was lost.