Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie or television show featuring woman in billboard

When I was really young I was up really late at night once and caught the end of a movie or show that really left an impression on me, and I want to find out what it is. My memory is a little vague but there's a man living in an apartment and a large billboard gets put up across from his window. There's a woman in a leopard print bathing suit on it and at first he's annoyed by the obstruction to his view, but slowly he becomes obsessed with the attractive woman. At one point she shifts positions, and I seem to recall that at one point he winks at him. At the end he looks out and the billboard is empty. He hears loud footsteps and runs out of his apartment screaming. He's found dead in the park of a heart attack the next day.

My mom said it might have been an episode of Outer Limits or Twilight Zone, but that doesn't seem right. I'm pretty sure it was in black and white though. Anybody got a clue?

-Dom

• 2 weeks later...

Going to the TCM database using keyword billboard. There's a movie called Boccaccio' 70 with Anita Ekberg and Sophia Loren from 1962 in color/bw. It's a Italian 3 parter the guy doesn't die just ends up in asylm. I never saw movie I only know what the database says.