Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Was a big fan of his when I was younger and recieved the "signature Collection" for Christmas; He has several other movies which I'd love to see on DVD:

Charge of the Light Brigade; Dawn Patrol to name a couple. I'd love to see a few more of these made for hopm release.

I actually forgot to mention Errol when I listed my opinion of sexiest men in movies. What an oversight on my part!! Of course he was a wonderful actor as well. I also bought the signature collection when it came out. Although not in the collection, I would have to say that Objective Burma would have to be my favorite movie of his. Next would have to be They died with their boots on.

Over the summer I read his autobiography, My wicked wicked ways. That has to be the funniest book I have ever read. True or not, it is exceptionally entertaining!

I, too, adore Errol and almost anything he was in. One of my favorites - I really love bio-pics but also think this was such a fun movie - is Gentleman Jim. They have played the ones already mentioned this year but one they haven't played that I sure wish they would is The Sea Hawk.

Scarlett,

Didn't they run "The Sea Hawk" last year as part of their tribute to Errol Flynn? I think he was the star of the month at the time.

One thing you don't want to do is watch "The Sea Hawk" and "Captain Blood" back to back. Lots of the long shots of the ships and the sword fighting scenes are used in both movies.