Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Clintons Far Removed From The Little Man

Funny, but in that article I didn't read anything about either of their "fathers giving them a 'small' million dollar loan when they were a young and first starting out on their own"?!

(...did I miss it somehow???)

LOL

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton has also not driven a car since 1996, you can't get much farther removed from the little man than that, lol.

Boy! You're REALLY runnin' with this whole "Hillary doesn't drive" thing, aren't cha, MM!

Look dude, while I think ANYONE who doesn't own a damn cool car like me here...

2olo4vq.jpg

...and wouldn't love drivin' it around(especially on the great twisty mountain roads we have around this part of Arizona, and all year long in good weather, I might add) would be a little "suspect" in my mind as to their lack of appreciating the art of great motoring, you have to remember here that not EVERYBODY is a freakin' Gearhead in this world(with good taste like me), and thus unfortunately for them never learned how much fun driving their own car CAN be, 'cause they might only own some boring sedan or somethin' that's no fun to drive at all.

(...and so maybe Hillary is just one of those MANY people in this country who are just like THAT!!!)

;)

Hillary Clinton has also not driven a car since 1996, you can't get much farther removed from the little man than that, lol.

I don't even have a drivers' license, does that make me removed from the little man? It's not what you have, it's what you're for. FDR was one of our richest presidents and did the most for the "little man." 

• Like 2

I don't even have a drivers' license, does that make me removed from the little man? It's not what you have, it's what you're for. FDR was one of our richest presidents and did the most for the "little man." 

I got rid of my car a couple years ago, but you never even got a driver's license? Isn't that a little unusual, even for a lifelong Manhattan Upper West Sider? Have you ever tried to drive a car?

I got rid of my car a couple years ago, but you never even got a driver's license? Isn't that a little unusual, even for a lifelong Manhattan Upper West Sider? Have you ever tried to drive a car?

Yeah...but NOT just to get from Point-A to Point-B on that crowded little island of his, but JUST for the sheer FUN of IT???

(...ask him this for me too, DGF!) ;)

like bill being far removed from hillary? :lol:

LOL

HEY now, ND! Just like this whole "cool car" thing here, YOU'LL have to remember that not everybody in country has as stable and loving relationship with THEIR one and only wife as I do EITHER!!!

(...in fact, I think I recall reading somewhere that the divorce rate EVEN among those who think they follow "good Judeo-Christian" principles like YOU say you do, is quite a high figure!!!)

LOL