Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

Latest polls for NH & Iowa with Trump at 37 percent in Iowa with his nearest competitor Cruz at 26 percent and 34 percent in NH with Cruz at 14 percent.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_caucus-3194.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_republican_presidential_primary-3350.html

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

thumbs-up.gif

willie-robertson-donald-trump-ok-state-f

“Mr. Trump is a real leader,” Robertson said of the real-estate mogul. “He represents success and strength, two attributes our country needs. Like me, he is a successful businessman and family man and I endorse his candidacy for President of the United States.”

thumbs-up.gif

“Mr. Trump is a real leader,” Robertson said of the real-estate mogul. “He represents success and strength, two attributes our country needs. Like me, he is a successful businessman and family man and I endorse his candidacy for President of the United States.”

thumbs-up.gif

And a fine bunch of supporters he has too.

• Like 2

Reuters latest poll with Trump at 40.6 percent with Cruz next at 10.5 percent:

He knows how to put his 'friends' to the sword.  Carson with the belt buckle routine and his 'friend' Cruz with the birther issue.

And recall he didn't want to talk about the birther issue.  Yeah, right.

thumbs-up.gif

So Jake! Who the hell is THIS guy here, huh? He looks like all the fat-gutted bearded dudes around here in AZ who aren't smart enough to wear a freakin' helmet while cruisin' around on their Harleys, and THEN when I ask 'em why they're not, they give that REALLY stupid answer that it has somethin' to do with the concept of "freedom"!

Yeah, I see a lot of these sort'a idiots ridin' around here with their stupid little doo-rags on their heads instead of a helmet, and like the chances some OTHER idiot cager Trump supporter(or for THAT matter, a cager who adamantly supports ANY of these damn candidates of EITHER party we're gonna be saddled with votin' for come November) isn't gonna ever pull out in front of 'em...the dumb ****!!!

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language
  • Like 1

So Jake! Who the hell is THIS guy here, huh? He looks like all the fat-gutted bearded dudes around here in AZ who aren't smart enough to wear a freakin' helmet while cruisin' around on their Harleys!

Duck Dynasty Willie Robertson who could buy you many times over.

:) 

So Jake! Who the hell is THIS guy here, huh? 

The country-club-preppie son of a rich businessman who adopted a phony backwoods rural persona, along with the rest of his phony family, to dupe rubes into buying their ubiquitous garbage products at Wal-Mart and watching their "reality" show on basic cable. Another baffling rightwing role model. They're about as genuine as a 3 dollar bill. Of course they would back Trump.

• Like 2

Duck Dynasty Willie Robertson who could buy you many times over.

:) 

Well Jake, then what a shame I ain't for sale then, huh!

(...and for THAT idiot or any OTHER idiot, and be he some backwoods good ol' boy there OR that rich as hell big mouth New Yorker)

• Like 1

Just over a week before the first votes are cast in the Iowa caucuses, Donald Trump has regained his lead over Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in the state of Iowa. Trump now holds a 5-point lead over the Texas Republican, with Florida Sen. Marco Rubio lagging far behind in third place.

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-retakes-iowa-lead-keeps-big-edge-in-new-hampshire-and-south-carolina/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well Jake, then what a shame I ain't for sale then, huh!

(...and for THAT idiot or any OTHER idiot, and be he some backwoods good ol' boy there OR that rich as hell big mouth New Yorker)

Dargy, has it ever occurred to you that the contempt the intellectually enlightened (they think) hold towards the rural white good ol' boy american type is akin to the exact same attitude that liberal washington bureaucrats have torwards any american who does not agree with their progressive aldous huxley-esque agenda?

it has a name, Dargy.

it is called human arrogance.

:D

Dargy, has it ever occurred to you that the contempt the intellectually enlightened (they think) hold towards the rural white good ol' boy american type is akin to the exact same attitude that liberal washington bureaucrats have torwards any american who does not agree with their progressive aldous huxley-esque agenda?

it has a name, Dargy.

awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

it has a name, Dargy.

Kind'a ironic that you brought up the word "arrogance" in a thread about Donald Trump, ain't it ND?!

(...c'mon now, I think you're smart enough to know that while that good ol' boy was trumpeting his support of that big mouth New Yorker, Trump was off the side there probably thinking to himself somethin' like, "Great! And now that I'm using THIS rube to help capture the rural Bible Belt vote, it's off to New Hampshire.")

I've been reading a bit about the fact that Trump doesn't want Megan Kelly to participate as a moderator in the upcoming debate, because he says she's biased. Fox disagrees.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/23/donald-trump-says-megyn-kelly-should-skip-debate-fox-says-shell-be-there/

I couldn't care less about Trump or Kelly, but doesn't it seem inappropriate and unusual for a moderator who has already participated in a debate to moderate another one? Maybe it's all a publicity stunt to get more people to watch.

Kind'a ironic that you brought up the word "arrogance" in a thread about Donald Trump, ain't it ND?!

(...c'mon now, I think you're smart enough to know that while that good ol' boy was trumpeting his support of that big mouth New Yorker, Trump was off the side there probably thinking to himself somethin' like, "Great! And now that I'm using THIS rube to help capture the rural Bible Belt vote, it's off to New Hampshire.")

he's only doing what hillary and bernie are doing.

but the bigger picture here is a bunch of arrogant liberal intellectuals thinking that anyone who doesn't perceive the human condition and it's remedies the way they do must be an ignorant bible-thumping ignoramus.

just why do these arrogant college-indoctrinated liberal bureaucrats think we have a two-party system for?

and if they all think barack obama is this bleeping genius then lets all see his harvard scholastic records (which are sealed) so we can all know it as surely as they do.

lets see them!

why does obama insist on being so bashful about his intellectual brilliance? :D

but the bigger picture here is a bunch of arrogant liberal intellectuals thinking that anyone who doesn't perceive the human condition and it's remedies the way they do must be an ignorant bible-thumping ignoramus.

just why do these arrogant college-indoctrinated liberal bureaucrats think we have a two-party system for?

and if they all think barack obama is this bleeping genius then lets all see his harvard scholastic records (which are sealed) so we can all know it as surely as they do.

lets see them!

I tell ya why!

because they might reveal obama's thoughts on whether he thought he was an american citizen or not...

and a kenyan wouldn't have gotten the dough to attend harvard.

maybe that's the reason. :huh:

and if they all think barack obama is so much of a bleeping genius then lets all see his harvard scholastic records (which are sealed) so we can all know it as surely as they do.

lets see them!

You have a point here and I admit to being arrogant;  e.g. those that believe the earth is around 5,000 years old,  that man and dinosaurs were on the earth at the same time,  that some mythical **** impregnated a women etc....    Yea, they are ignorant bible-thumping ignoramuses.      

Of course Trump isn't one of those folks but Palin is and so are many of the Iowa GOP voters.  This is why Trump is using Palin to fool those fools and he will dump her when convenient.    

• Like 3

You have a point here and I admit to being arrogant;  e.g. those that believe the earth is around 5,000 years old,  that man and dinosaurs were on the earth at the same time,  that some mythical **** impregnated a women etc....    Yea, they are ignorant bible-thumping ignoramuses.      

Of course Trump isn't one of those folks but Palin is and so are many of the Iowa GOP voters.  This is why Trump is using Palin to fool those fools and he will dump her when convenient.    

well, jamesjazzguitar, I believe in the judeo-christian god and the bible but I certainly do not believe men lived at the same time as the dinosaurs and while I believe in the genesis account of creation and the fall of man at the same time I do not believe that the earth was created 6,000 years ago.

it is a human assumption that the earth was created six thousand years ago and genesis certainly does not have to be read that way.

while most evangelicals and protestants believe the creation of the earth was 6,000 years ago I do not.

I mean why should I? days and nights at the poles are six months long.

I certainly believe the original six days could have been considerably long periods of time.

there was a war in heaven between god and lucifer and his rebelious angels. this 'star wars' wreaked havoc on the physical universe. consider the condition of our moon if you will. a cratered waste. apply intuition, jamesjazzguitar. why should the earth be teeming with life and fertility and it's moon a cold dead body?

there's the reason.

the six day account of creation in genesis is a detailing of god's restoration of the earth's surface after that great heavenly conflict.

the genesis account of creation IS NOT the initial creation of the earth.

And why should it be?

the bible is not written in chronological order. :D

It appears you will only be happy when you have a one-party fascist system.  You are unhappy when the winners of your general election try to do anything.

It appears you will only be happy when you have a one-party fascist system.  You are unhappy when the winners of your general election try to do anything.

well Bogie56, I look at it this way.

obama's advent is an overreaction to eight years of george w. bush so if a trump presidency is to be an overreaction to eight years of barack obama then the democratic party shoulda been a bit more tempered about sticking it to that portion of the electorate that voted for bush.

you get back what you give out.

you give out crap then you're gonna get it back when those recipients get their opportunity.

it is the way of the world.

so if trump goes nuts when he gets in, the other side will be guilty of providing ample provocation.

my advice is just enjoy. :D

so if trump goes nuts when he gets in, the other side will be guilty of providing ample provocation.

Hitler did the same thing.  Blamed everything on other people.

If Trump came right out and said he was going to put illegal immigrants in the ready-made Cheney internment camps and force Muslims to wear identifiers on their coats I am sure his numbers would go even higher.  That's what the wing-nut part of your population seem to want.

And the more 'religious' y'all are the more intolerant of differences you seem to be.

• Like 2

I think Trump is a pretty cunning guy. He knows that the Republican alliance between corporate interests and low-class whites is fading fast.  He's actually, subtly (yes: subtly) working to bring it back. His is the man to be marriage counselor between those who espouse a strident patriotism and religion and people who fear science on the one hand ; and those who want to protect the super rich on the other.  Cruz is actually right -- Trump is a creature of the Republican establishment, though most poor slobs are too dumb to see it. 

• Like 5

Apparently Trump is appealing to older white (angry) men many of whom are underemployed working class and under-insured.

It reminds me of the Sun papers in Canada and England who are owned by conservatives but appeal to the working class unionists with lots of sports and dumb reports.  And they get those unionists to vote conservative too.  It's fear tactics that work extremely well with less than intelligent people.

• Like 1

It was God versus Lucifer. And then Lucifer pulls a trick--

Robin is on his side. But God puts Robin in the sleeper

hold and that's finis for Robin. Then God discovers that

Lucifer is allergic to ranch dressing. Lucifer flees to the

moon and turns it into green cheese, but while he is doing

that God has filled his super soaker with ranch dressing

and Lucifer is wounded, and flies to the furthest reaches

of the Universe, to nurse his wounds and plot his revenge.

The beginning of the end? The end of the beginning?

Only the shadow knows, and he's not saying.

it's in the bible specifically revelations. after christ returns he will rule the earth for a thousand years after which satan will again be released from his confinement in the abyss and he and his rebelious contingent will meet their final everlasting destruction in the lake of fire

it's all right there in the last book of the new testament. :)