Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

lead_960.jpg?1436813528

Now Jake! Haven't I ALREADY expressed to you earlier my thoughts about how "intelligent" I think all those fat-gutted Harley riders out there are who ride around with those stupid little doo-rags on their noggins instead of a freakin' HELMET!!!

(...and so, is this picture somehow supposed to "impress" me here or somethin'???)

LOL

• Like 1

it's in the bible specifically revelations. after christ returns he will rule the earth for a thousand years after which satan will again be released from his confinement in the abyss and he and his rebelious contingent will meet their final everlasting destruction in the lake of fire

it's all right there in the last book of the new testament. :)

This explains a lot.

Sad.  Not much difference between this kind of thought and the Taliban.

lead_960.jpg?1436813528

Now Jake! Haven't I ALREADY expressed to you earlier my thoughts about how "intelligent" I think all those fat-gutted Harley riders out there are who ride around with those stupid little doo-rags on their noggins instead of a freakin' HELMET!!!

(...and so, is this picture somehow supposed to "impress" me here or somethin'???)

LOL

so Dargy, you're a gonna be a judgin' these fellas by how they be a lookin'? :huh:

so Dargy, you're a gonna be a judgin' these fellas by how they be a lookin'? :huh:

And btw ND, my OTHER reply to you about this would've been...

In the case of these so-called "Bikers"...like I said to Jake earlier, IF it wasn't for the vast majority of riders who LOOK like that fat-gutted "biker" there I see out on the road around here being DUMB enough to think that  NOT wearin' a freakin' brain bucket is some kind'a statement about the concept of "freedom" and whereas it is IN TOTAL about being smart enough to know that some inattentive idiot in a car is always out there just waiting to pull out right in front of them and so it's only SMART to ride wearin' a helmet, then MAYBE I'd have a little more RESPECT for their choices and opinions in OTHER matters TOO, and so maybe I wouldn't be so quick to "judge" them!

(...and yeah, as you might have guessed here, about 20 years ago now while I was ridin' to work, some inattentive idiot behind the wheel of his car pulled right out in front on ME, and I'll NEVER forget seein' that asphalt comin' up at my helmeted head and then said helmeted head BOUNCING three freakin' times on the aforementioned asphalt...nope, without that helmet on, NOT ONLY would I probably not still be as good lookin' as I still am for an old **** of 63, but I very likely MIGHT NOT still be around to hassle people like you EITHER!!!)

LOL

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

lead_960.jpg?1436813528

LOL

All motorcyclists can't look like game-show hosts.

• Like 1

I think what has happened is that over the centuries the scribes

and copyists have made some mistakes and the real story got

all mixed up. After Lucifer fled to the outer reaches of the Universe,

he tried to get Scotty to fix up some kind of transporter that would

allow him (Lucifer) to return to Earth and avoid God's still filled

with ranch dressing super soaker. But Scotty didn't have enough

dilithium crystals to get the job done and this gambit failed. So

Lucifer retreated to his fortress of solicitude to plot his return

to planet Earth. It's ain't over till it's over, and even then it ain't

really over. Os otme ti eb.

the supernatural is an enigma to the mortal minds of men so who's to say what is written in revelations be untrue? :)

the supernatural is an enigma to the mortal minds of men so who's to say what is written in revelations be untrue? :)

Who wrote revelations by the way?

Who wrote the Koran?

Science is more reliable my friend.

God to Man...

"My ways are not your ways,

My thoughts are not your thoughts."

:D

Hilarious how you put your faith in the scribblings of some bearded middle eastern mystics who were living in caves.

Hilarious how you put your faith in the scribblings of some bearded middle eastern mystics who were living in caves.

not really when you consider that thermonuclear war would completely invalidate humanistic assumptions

now just ask yourself a simple question.

in the not too distant future, just how likely is thermonuclear war?

many would assert it's a question of when and not if.

now tell me, Bogie56, that a burned out lethally radioactive skillet that was once the earth would not be a hell of an indictment against something.

I'll tell ya....

the folly of man seperating himself from god. :D

not really when you consider that thermonuclear war would completely invalidate humanistic assumptions

now just ask yourself a simple question.

in the not too distant future, just how likely is thermonuclear war?

many would assert it's a question of when and not if.

now tell me, Bogie56, that a burned out lethally radioactive skillet that was once the earth would not be a hell of an indictment against something.

I'll tell ya....

the folly of man seperating himself from god. :D

in other words, if an impetuous thermonuclear mass act of suicide occuirs it would completely invalidate most of what we call futurism and science fiction-impelled nirvanic naivete.

the survivors would ask themselves in the midst of an irradiated hell...

if the ray bradbury's and arthur c. clarkes's of the world were right...

then why would mankind have inflicted such self-destruction upon himself?

human intuition will give them the answer.

Once you realize that you are alone and not the creation of some bearded celestial God you might start taking responsibility for yourself, your fellow man and this planet.

based on the presupposition that 2000 years of christianity has accurately represented the knowledge contained in the bible

and it has not....

and what is the alternative?

evolution?...

which is easily disproved by the laws of probability.

based on the presupposition that 2000 years of christianity has accurately represented the knowledge contained in the bible

and it has not....

and what is the alternative?

evolution?...

which is easily disproved by the laws of probability.

Sorry to have to break this news to you but if you think you can handle the truth go to youtube and type in ...

Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design . Did God Create the Universe Full Episode

Sorry to have to break this news to you but if you think you can handle the truth go to youtube and type in ...

Stephen Hawking’s Grand Design . Did God Create the Universe Full Episode

well, I'm not gonna watch that, Bogie56, all I will say is I think I have been pretty much open-minded throughout my whole life about this subject having accepted evolution on it's face value for most of my childhood and into young adulthood so it ain't like I have not been able or willing to see both sides.

While I did not reject evolution because of any overwhelming predisposition to believe in god no matter what, like most people a higher power has always been intuitively perceptible to me as it is with most of humanity.

so I think I can honestly say that earlier in my life, I gave evolution a fair intellectual shot.

can you say the same for god, Bogie56?

well, I'm not gonna watch that, Bogie56, all I will say is I think I have been pretty much open-minded throughout my whole life about this subject having accepted evolution on it's face value for most of my childhood and into young adulthood so it ain't like I have not been able or willing to see both sides.

While I did not reject evolution because of any overwhelming predisposition to believe in god no matter what, like most people a higher power has always been intuitively perceptible to me as it is with most of humanity.

so I think I can honestly say that earlier in my life, I gave evolution a fair intellectual shot.

can you say the same for god, Bogie56?

Sure, I gave God a shot.  But there is no one there bud.

Do yourself a favour and look at that program for 30 minutes if you really are open-minded and serious about REALLY knowing what the answer to the big question is.  Or are you frightened of what you may find out?

I'm sorry, but like everything else you just doan wan to know.

Sure, I gave God a shot.  But there is no one there bud.

Do yourself a favour and look at that program for 30 minutes if you really are open-minded and serious about REALLY knowing what the answer to the big question is.  Or are you frightened of what you may find out?

I'm sorry, but like everything else you just doan wan to know.

can you explain away any and all psychic and occult phenomenon? :D

god vs. science.

when thermonuclear war starts what will people believe in?

1. the UN

2.the world court in the hague

3. the force

:lol:

Just kiss your tush goodbye if that happens.  You're in for a real Hot Spell.

• Like 2

I'm just sayin'...

that in actuality it takes as much faith of the god-disbelieving to believe in evolution as the faith-minded person to believe in god.

evolution is unproven and greatly at odds with the laws of probability.

so to ignore those laws and believe in evolution anyway does not require an effort of faith?

of course it does.

so is one brand of faith blinder than the other?

I would say not.

oh...

and doan the laws of probability figure prominently in scientific analysis?

disregarding laws of probability is not an act of faith?

I would say it is.

I'm just sayin'...

that in actuality it takes as much faith of the god-disbelieving to believe in evolution as the faith-minded person to believe in god.

evolution is unproven and greatly at odds with the laws of probability.

so to ignore those laws and believe in evolution anyway does not require an effort of faith?

of course it does.

so is one brand of faith blinder than the other?

I would say not.

oh...

and doan the laws of probability figure prominently in scientific analysis?

disregarding laws of probability is not an act of faith?

I would say it is.

faith in the unseen vs. faith in the physically tangible

which is the greater effort?

"for only the fool hath said in his heart 'there is no god'."

“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."

― Isaac Newton, The Principia: Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy