Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

National Review disses Donald Trump: Why the magazine's plan won't work By Andrea Tantaros -·Published January 22, 2016 · FoxNews.com

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/01/22/national-review-disses-donald-trump-why-magazines-plan-wont-work.html

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, ship 'em out.

“This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."― Isaac Newton, The Principia: Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy

Ok, so Newton believed in superstitions,too. He lived at a time when man's understanding of the universe around him was so primitive that they believed illnesses were caused by evil spirits, and that it was cool to own other people.

I'm just sayin'...

evolution is unproven and greatly at odds with the laws of probability.

If you had the guts to watch that Stephen Hawking show I told you about you would realize that you are talking out of your hat.

But that is par for the coarse.

Only a scared individual wouldn't want to investigate the real meaning behind it all.

This present discussion is remindin' me of how I would have guessed just about any dyed-in-the-wool Evangelical watching Neil deGrasse Tyson's recent "Cosmos" series might've reacted while watching it....

"Sacrilege...SACRILEGE!!!"

LOL

• Like 1

And speakin' o' which...

You guys may know there's a company called "Pink Jeep Tours" around here in the "God's Country" of Sedona Arizona, doncha?!

Well, one of the jeep drivers I know told me recently that while explaining the geologic substrate to be found in this gorgeous area to his passengers, ONE idiot evangelical started to argue with him about how all the surrounding area was no more than 6,000 freakin' years old!!!

(...I swear to God, if there IS one of course, that THIS is true!)

• Like 2

If you had the guts to watch that Stephen Hawking show I told you about you would realize that you are talking out of your hat.

But that is par for the coarse.

Only a scared individual wouldn't want to investigate the real meaning behind it all.

I've already thunk to hard in my life. :lol:

Jerry Falwell Jr., the president of Liberty University, endorsed Trump today, saying in a statement that Trump "is a successful executive and entrepreneur, a wonderful father and a man who I believe can lead our country to greatness again.”

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-lands-endorsement-christian-university-leader/story?id=36525698

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

No. He meant man's ignorance of nature and

subsequent knowledge of nature. It is a bit

confusing out of context, or maybe that's what

happens when a German writing in French is

translated into English.

Not that it's relevant, but d'Holbach could likely

have bought and sold Sir Isaac Newton. :)

isaac newton was an english guy who believed in science and yet did not deny to himself the intuitive obviousness of a higher power.

Remember...

Tolerance. :D

Yeah, I really don't get how this doesn't make Trump look bad. He comes off as a spoiled, whiney tool that will only join in if everyone is nice to him. How could someone that thin-skinned and petty even function as POTUS? Has he never paid attention to how every president has been treated, regardless of party affiliation, since the founding of the country?

He's been surrounded by yes-men and sycophants for so long that he can't handle any criticism without reacting like a hyper-sensitive hormonal teenager. Let's put him in charge of the nukes and the military!

• Like 2

Newton was a product of his time, which was much friendlier to the

supernatural than now, so I'm not too surprised at his belief in

God, though I've never found that belief to be intuitively obvious.

From the little I've read about Newton, he was not a completely

orthodox Christian, nttawwt.

bicycles doan fashion themselves out of inert matter by themselves.

they are fashioned by human artisans. the movements of the heavenly bodies within our solar system is so exacting and precise and unfailing it is what we set our great atomic clock by.

design and order from a chaotic unguided mess of natural processes?

quite illogical and quite unintuitive...even counter-intuitive. (bias)

:D

bicycles doan fashion themselves out of inert matter by themselves.

they are fashioned by human artisans. the movements of the heavenly bodies within our solar system is so exacting and precise and unfailing it is what we set our great atomic clock by.

design and order from a chaotic unguided mess of natural processes?

quite illogical and quite unintuitive...even counter-intuitive. (bias)

:D

It only appears orderly because your brain seeks to order it. There is chaos at some level in every part of the universe, both micro and macro.

There is nothing even remotely logical about belief in supernatural beings, be they God, the devil, angels, or elves. That's why man invented faith.

• Like 1

fox thinks they're cute but Donny can be much cuter.

fox must learn doan mess with THE man. :D

Nip, we're a couple of Alpha Dogs but we know who the Alpha Dog is who runs the pack: Donald J Trump.

:)

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

I WAS HOPING FOR A TALLER HONEST MAN

January 27, 2016

Did you ever think you'd live to see anchor babies discussed on TV every night? H1-B visas replacing American workers? Illegal alien murderers? Mexican rapists?

Could you ever have imagined that instead of Republicans weeping over illegal aliens "living in the shadows," we'd see them assailing one another for having once supported amnesty?

It's all Trump. Everything we've been begging politicians to talk about for the past decade, Donald Trump has brought up with a roar.

Read more Ann Coulter:

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-01-27.html#read_more

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

If Trump is afraid of what Megyn Kelly might ask, how in the world can he handle the leaders of Russia, Iran, North Korea, Israel, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Mexico, ad infinitum?  Much less the very fractured US Congress and American political system.  As well as the 50 governors, state legislatures, etc.  Not to mention the American corporate world and business community.

He can't and he won't.  He as much as admitted it with this latest stunt.

• Like 1

If Trump is afraid of what Megyn Kelly might ask, how in the world can he handle the leaders of Russia, Iran, North Korea, Israel, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Mexico, ad infinitum?  Much less the very fractured US Congress and American political system.  As well as the 50 governors, state legislatures, etc.  Not to mention the American corporate world and business community.

You mean like the Democrats not having a debate on Fox News? I don't think Hillary has been on Fox News since she last drove a car.

Sounds like a variation on the watchmaker argument. We know that

people make a watch or bicycle. We don't know that a supernatural

being made the universe, and there is no particular reason to think

so. To me, the invisible being is less intuitive than the formation of

the universe by natural means. I'm not sure about the atomic clock

thing either, though that's way above my pay grade.

the existence of a supreme being oughta be considered by any objective seeker of the truth because we doan know.

IS the existence of God rejected and dismissed because of a lack of evidence or because of a predisposition not to consider God?

Charles Darwn gave us evolution after his beagle sojourn...

but before that he HAD attended seminary school.

so I would ask...just how uncolored was Darwin's personal judgment and criterial standards by his personal rejection of god and theology? :D