Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

Mike Pence, Trump's Reported VP Pick, Said "Smoking Doesn't Kill" 

The Indiana governor felt big government was more dangerous than cigarettes.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trumps-reported-vp-pick-mike-pence-said-smoking-doesnt-kill

Too bad we can't quit the government "habit" cough, cough..

Wonder if there's one for big government?

article-2302488-0B6ED8F6000005DC-292_468

A Tale of Two Statements: Trump and Obama React to Terror Attack in France

Donald Trump was quick to react to the terrorist attack in Nice, France in which a man drove a truck down a crowded street, killing more than 77 people and injuring at least 100 more. True to his style, Trump took to Twitter and noted correctly that this attack shows things are getting worse:

Read & view more Truth Revolt >

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/tale-two-statements-trump-and-obama-react-terror-attack-france

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Edmund Burke

HAIL TO THE EMPEROR TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AMERICANUS!

The last time I looked at the US Constitution I didn't see any mention of an emperor.

Somebody must be planning a coup d'etat.

A Tale of Two Statements: Trump and Obama React to Terror Attack in France

Donald Trump was quick to react to the terrorist attack in Nice, France in which a man drove a truck down a crowded street, killing more than 77 people and injuring at least 100 more. True to his style, Trump took to Twitter and noted correctly that this attack shows things are getting worse:

Read & view more Truth Revolt >

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/tale-two-statements-trump-and-obama-react-terror-attack-france

Edmund Burke

HAIL TO THE EMPEROR TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AMERICANUS!

"Trump can only win by scaring people."

-- Bill Maher on MSNBC's "Hardball," July 13, 2016

Bill-Maher-071316-800x430.jpg

• Like 1

"Trump can only win by scaring people."

-- Bill Maher on MSNBC's "Hardball," July 13, 2016

Bill-Maher-071316-800x430.jpg

Trump scares me just by looking at him. Ooo, that hair is scary!

Mike Pence, Trump's Reported VP Pick, Said "Smoking Doesn't Kill"

The Indiana governor felt big government was more dangerous than cigarettes.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trumps-reported-vp-pick-mike-pence-said-smoking-doesnt-kill[/quote

No, silly rabbit - - Smoking doesn't kill--it's cigarettes that kill.

I can just hear Mike Pence right now, " Mr. Trump, can I get you a light?"

Mike Pence - - Indiana wants you. Lord, I can't go back there cuz I'm not going to to win reelection. So I better hang in here and get a job at Trump Towers.

"Another light, Mr. Trump?"

The truth has yet to be reviled to the American people about the money trail that follows the Clinton's, if you want to know who the real royalty's are around the world, check out the money trail after Hillary became secretary of state, it can be found on youtube.

Talk is cheap.

The truth has yet to be reviled to the American people about the money trail that follows the Clinton's, if you want to know who the real royalty's are around the world, check out the money trail after Hillary became secretary of state, it can be found on youtube.

More power to the Clintons! They almost went broke defending themselves from numerous Republican witch hunts during the 1990s.

• Like 1

More power to the Clintons! They almost went broke defending themselves from numerous Republican witch hunts during the 1990s.

Inability to keep one's fly zipped up does not trigger a "witch hunt".

Ah, shucks.  No Kris 'get on the plane' Kristie?

Guess snot.

And those infamous CC temper tantrums. Sit down and shut up!!!

That would have been a hoot. Gingrich can also go off the deep

end too and can be about as crazy as they come. Newt is fairly

rotund, though compared to the Garden State Gourmand, he's a

mere mini-Chris.

Yeah, HUGEly disappointed! LOL. Oh, well. He'll probably run again next round.........

Yes,  Pence is the perfect match for Trump.     He is only 57,  so I'm surprised he no longer wishes to be in politics.  Because after they are defeated,  like Palin,  he won't be able to win the office of dog catcher. 

From what I've read he cant get elected in Indiana either. Or should I say re-elected. So I guess he has nothing to lose...

In this case, it was a witch hunt.  Regardless of what office he held or what he said, how many American men have been investigated for "inability to keep one's fly zipped" other than in divorce court in this type situatio?  None.

What about Trump's money trail?  Has he released his income tax returns yet?

In America, it is legitimate, appropriate and expected to make money in any legal manner possible.  Look at Trump!

Edmund Burke

And that is why America must elect Hillary Clinton president.

What has Trump actually said he will do to effectively counter terrorism?

Reminds me of Nixon's secret plan to end the war in Vietnam.   He had none, other than to send me two years later- and that didn't help end the war.

What about Trump's money trail?  Has he released his income tax returns yet?

In America, it is legitimate, appropriate and expected to make money in any legal manner possible.  Look at Trump!

Nope.

And that is why America must elect Hillary Clinton president.

What has Trump actually said he will do to effectively counter terrorism?

Reminds me of Nixon's secret plan to end the war in Vietnam.   He had none, other than to send me two years later- and that didn't help end the war.

LOL. That's awful.

Ever heard of Whitewater or Travelgate or the other various and sundry things special prosecutor Kenneth Starr was looking into? He couldn't find anything, and so he went the zipper route. Sounds a lot like the glorious House Republican Benghazi investigators (and they have been legion) who couldn't nail Hillary on that, so they leaked bogus info about her e-mail. Even House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who could have been Speaker of the House, seemed to admit it was all designed to damage Secretary Clinton's political standing.

By the way, after the Republican Congress failed to remove Bill Clinton from office in 1999, can you remember how many leading GOP House officials had to resign because of their zipper problems?

And whatever happened to the upstanding prosecutor Starr?

As despicable and deceiving as Nixon was He did end the war.

Saving hundreds or thousands of further casualties does out weigh Watergate eavesdropping.  (Funny NSA does it X100 to the 10th power)

Personally I pity the guy who had to listen to the Democratic boring gabble.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

By the way, after the Republican Congress failed to remove Bill Clinton from office in 1999, can you remember how many leading GOP House officials had to resign because of their zipper problems?

And whatever happened to the upstanding prosecutor Starr?

I thought Bill was the only one with zipper problems. :lol:

Saving hundreds or thousands of further casualties does out weigh Watergate eavesdropping.  (Funny NSA does it X100 to the 10th power)

Peace with honor!!!!

1000509261001_2033809127001_Richard-Nixo

No, you can add Republicans who were Speaker of the House -- or could have been.  :ph34r:

No Harding had them too. I'm sure there've been others. Didnt what's his name (Vitter, LA Senator?) Have diaper problems?

As despicable and deceiving as Nixon was He did end the war.

Yes, and look what happened. No S. Vietnam now.

Yes, and look what happened. No S. Vietnam now.

So you supported the far right position at the time that the USA had to win in Vietnam at all cost and continue the war?    As TalkTalk stated it is a united country.    Ok,  they are not democratic but I don't see how that was or is our problem.    If it is,  we need to start about 25 more wars.

• Like 1