Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

Why don't you wait until she gets her post-convention bump before you get all excited?

Why don't you stick to what you know? Fella...

Run into our resident "man-of-few-words", have ya jakeem???

LOL

(...yeah, there I go "cacklin'" again huh Jake...you good ol' boy you) ;)

LOL...some more now

Run into our resident "man-of-few-words", have ya jakeem???

LOL

Hey, he's got a great thread! He just needs to elevate his thinking a little -- and get out of the bubble!  :ph34r:

trump-rally-bubble.jpg

Really?

Trump is all image and bluster. He's what he's always been - a salesman selling the image of himself as tough and macho, while at the same time having contempt for anyone who disagrees with him.

Maybe he should start mumbling Rosebud and you will change your mind, lol.

Hey, he's got a great thread! He just needs to elevate his thinking a little.  :ph34r:

No, what he NEEDS to do is expand upon his thoughts in a more exacting and specific manner, and NOT just constantly post some opinions by his freakin' ultra-conservative heroes he finds on the internet!!!

THAT'S what our resident "man-of-few-words" and "good ol' southern boy" NEEDS to do!

(...'cause THEN I might gain some appreciation and a little RESPECT for his reasoning and thought processes, and NOT just occasional RAZZ the poor guy whenever I click upon this thread about that damn obnoxious blowhard New Yorker)

• Like 1

No, what he NEEDS to do is expand upon his thoughts in a more exacting and specific manner, and NOT just constantly post some opinions by his freakin' ultra-conservative heroes he finds on the internet!!!

THAT'S what our resident "man-of-few-words" and "good ol' southern boy" NEEDS to do!

(...'cause THEN I might gain some appreciation and a little RESPECT for his reasoning and thought processes, and NOT just occasional RAZZ the poor guy)

I'm sure we all know what it's like to want something so bad, we can barely think about anything else -- including reality. 

But it's a great thread!  :ph34r:

I'm sure we all know what it's like to want something so bad, we can barely think about anything else -- including reality.  :ph34r:

Yeah, well, I got over all THAT at about age 7, and when I learned there was no Santy Claus!

(...and that was driven home just a few years later when I learned the lesson that NOBODY we elect is EVER gonna be some kind'a freakin' "SAVIOR")

Yeah, well, I got over all THAT at about age 7, and when I learned there was no Santy Claus!

(...and that was driven home just a few years later when I learned the lesson that NOBODY we elect is EVER gonna be some kind'a freakin' "SAVIOR")

Dargo--

Trump refused to acknowledge a sanity clause for the Republican party nomination because he said there was no Santy Claus.

You two guys got something in common.

Dargo--

Trump refused to acknowledge a sanity clause for the Republican party nomination because he said there was no Santy Claus.

You two guys got something in common.

Yeah, WE two...and Chico Marx, huh! ;)

I'm sure the fact that Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996

will weigh heavily on voter's minds and just could be the

decisive factor in November.

Except for bankruptcy and not paying contractors what he

owes them, Trump has no ideas, only a number of slogans

with little or no detail behind them.

• Like 1

I'm sure the fact that Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996

will weigh heavily on voter's minds and just could be the

decisive factor in November.

Except for bankruptcy and not paying contractors what he

owes them, Trump has no ideas, only a number of slogans

with little or no detail behind them.

I haven't heard donald trump once allude to hillary's driving hiatus. :P

Maybe he should start mumbling Rosebud and you will change your mind, lol.

That's the best response you've got? I take it then, that you can't produce any Trump specifics in spite of your earlier statement that he had "ideas" to solve problems.

His only idea is to get elected.

Even if you can't stand Hillary, can't you at least express a desire to have Donald start to spell out what he would do? Why do you and other Trump supporters give this blowhard such a free pass?

That's the best response you've got? I take it then, that you can't produce any Trump specifics in spite of your earlier statement that he had "ideas" to solve problems.

His only idea is to get elected.

Even if you can't stand Hillary, can't you at least express a desire to have Donald start to spell out what he would do? Why do you and other Trump supporters give this blowhard such a free pass?

you want specifics from trump but ignore those of hillary. she specifically said she would end coal and then says outta the other side of her lying mouth that she was taken out of context. you buy that and then demand specificity from trump.

now tell us all how much hillary loves coal. :lol:

it's all really quite simple to the common american joe who has common sense and intuition...

Donny ain't pretty but he's being straight.

so who says Donny can't do what he says?

hordes and hordes of insider beltway politicians (like tim kaine) who's castles he's tearing down.

yes! average americans like myself can figures these things out.

Trumpus! Maximus! Americanus!

america answers the politicians...finally!

:D

Why don't you wait until she gets her post-convention bump before you get all excited?

Because Trump is already losing his post-convention bump and it will only get worse.

you want specifics from trump but ignore those of hillary. she specifically said she would end coal and then says outta the other side of her lying mouth that she was taken out of context. you buy that and then demand specificity from trump.

You wanna play pots and kettles?  :ph34r:

POLITICS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-acceptance-speech-lies_us_579173eae4b00c9876cedfcd

He's the outsider. The debates will determine the winner of this election. The fist one being the most important.

I'll grant that you probably meant to type in first rather than fist.

However, didn't Obama "lose" his first debate?  Regardless, the last one probably matters more than the first one.  In elections, it's what happens in the last few weeks that usually matters the most.

Politics is so poisoned these days that most seem to view "facts" though their own partisan filter. Hillary fans are guilty of this, as well as those supporting Trump.

You own answer here is, typically, an attempt to avoid the lack of specifics from Trump by going on a Hillary attack. What's more, you KNOW that is the case. You KNOW you have put blinkers on when it comes to Trump's deficits, but don't want to think about it. No thinking, just reacting.

But when a man talks in his acceptance speech about a dark crime filled America (classic fear mongering based on grotesque exaggerations that are pure fantasy - crime stats show that crime is on a decline, no matter what the big headlines may be recently) and talks of being the law and order candidate without specifics (martial law?) and says that only HE can solve the problems (again, no specifics), it is classic demagoguery.

It's no wonder Jake keeps calling him emperor. He doesn't want a President. He wants a ruler that will "set things right," as they used to be before the largely white complexion of America started to change.

• Like 2

Politics is so poisoned these days that most seem to view "facts" though their own partisan filter. Hillary fans are guilty of this, as well as those supporting Trump.

You own answer here is, typically, an attempt to avoid the lack of specifics from Trump by going on a Hillary attack. What's more, you KNOW that is the case. You KNOW you have put blinkers on when it comes to Trump's deficits, but don't want to think about it. No thinking, just reacting.

But when a man talks in his acceptance speech about a dark crime filled America (classic fear mongering based on grotesque exaggerations that are pure fantasy - crime stats show that crime is on a decline, no matter what the big headlines may be recently) and talks of being the law and order candidate without specifics (martial law?) and says that only HE can solve the problems (again, no specifics), it is classic demagoguery.

It's no wonder Jake keeps calling him emperor. He doesn't want a President. He wants a ruler that will "set things right," as they used to be before the largely white complexion of America started to change.

Jake would probably vote for David Duke for US Senate if he lived in La.

‘Angel Moms’ Who Lost Children to Illegal Alien Crimes to Hold Event at Wall Surrounding Paul Ryan’s Home

These “angel moms” say that Ryan has ignored the American families that have been torn apart by open borders for too long.

Read more Breitbart >http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/22/angel-moms-who-lost-children-to-open-borders-to-hold-event-at-paul-ryans-personal-home-border-wall/

Build that Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Boot 'em out. Bad ones wipe 'em out.