Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

I find while the right needs to keep posting "Crooked Hillary" or "Lying Hillary" to try and hammer home their point and drive sentiment against her, the left only has to say "Donald Trump" and all of his inherent flaws don't need to be further explained.

the obama administration, the epitome of uncorrupted transparency, whitewashed hillary's server diifficulties just like the GOP tried to give nixon cover...

"whisper in my ear and tell me what is the difference?" -charles bronson, the white buffalo

:D

I find while the right needs to keep posting "Crooked Hillary" or "Lying Hillary" to try and hammer home their point and drive sentiment against her, the left only has to say "Donald Trump" and all of his inherent flaws don't need to be further explained.

I'm looking forward to using this one:

MADAM PRESIDENT

All that talk about Ted Cruz but not enough about John Kasich, who will be more of a problem for Trump. Kasich is a popular governor of a must-win swing state, who didn't attend the convention in his own state and refuses to endorse Trump. 

Kasich is also running anti-Trump ads per the Washington Post.  This does not bode well for the GOP and Trump.

I don't like Cruz, but always thought he was very popular in Texas - an absolute must win for Trump.  It is fairly heavily Republican, but is trending toward the Democrats.  Making them Texas boys and gals mad by attacking their guy may push it over the edge sooner rather than later.

Kasich is also running anti-Trump ads per the Washington Post.  This does not bode well for the GOP and Trump.

I don't like Cruz, but always thought he was very popular in Texas - an absolute must win for Trump.  It is fairly heavily Republican, but is trending toward the Democrats.  Making them Texas boys and gals mad by attacking their guy may push it over the edge sooner rather than later.

It was funny to hear Hillary say "I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Ted Cruz!"

• Like 1

Donny can release his tax returns tomorrow if he really wanted to.

Undergoing an audit has nothing to do with them being released,

it's just another bit of misinformation he latched unto. People have

a right to tell their story and be heard, they really don't have the

right to be believed, that's up to the folks hearing the story.

Trump gave his word , that when the audit was done, he would release his tax return. He doesn't need to do what you want.

I agree with you that people do not have a right to be believed, maybe you should tell Hillary that.

The excuse that a tax return can't be released until an audit is done is lame.    Lame.    

Yea, clearly Trump doesn't need to do what any voter wants,  but in the same vein no voter needs to do what Trump wants them to do; vote for the clown.

Trump gave his word , that when the audit was done, he would release his tax return. He doesn't need to do what you want.

I agree with you that people do not have a right to be believed, maybe you should tell Hillary that.

I would never expect Trump to do what anyone else wants and maybe that

audit will be finished before November 8th, and then again maybe it won't.

But undergoing an audit doesn't bar the person being audited from releasing

their tax returns and Trump tried to pretend that was the case.

I would but she never returns my non-existent phone calls. Guess

that's understandable.

This is a little tiring, do you even know what Trump's answer was as to why he would wait to release them ? If not what is your motive in saying this "Trump tried to pretend" ?

"Donald Trump said Wednesday he will release his tax returns after an audit is complete, backtracking on what appeared to be a plan to keep them private until after the November election.

Trump said “there’s nothing to learn” from his tax returns and dismissed the idea that voters had a right to see them before going to the polls.

Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He’s worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more. He uses every trick in the book to scam the public purse out of its due."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/there-are-no-good-reasons-for-dodging-donald-trump-to-withhold-his-tax-returns-2016-05-11

• Like 1

This is a little tiring, do you even know what Trump's answer was as to why he would wait to release them ? If not what is your motive in saying this "Trump tried to pretend" ?

You must mean answers because Donny has changed his answers about

releasing his tax returns. At first he said he likely would and that they were

very big and very beautiful. I hope he was talking about his tax returns. Then

he said being audited prevented him from releasing them, which is not true

and also where the pretend part came in. Now he says he will release them

after the audit is completed. There's really nothing to worry about because

Trump says tax returns don't really show anything and also people aren't

interested in them. Go away media and leave Donny alone willya?

• Like 1

I don't agree with you at all concerning Trumps tax return. People like you want to ad there preference or ad more to what Trump said he would do, He said he would release them at a certain time and so far he has not broken his word. Get over it James he doesn't need to follow your desire or your impatience.

I'm not adding any preference here other than wanting to see his tax returns.  Instead all we get are lame excuses by Trump and the silly fools that support him.  

I will grant you one point;   I really don't need to see them since nothing in those returns would make me change my mind.   Trump is unqualified to be President of the USA and I'm not voting for him.       So in that regard his tax returns are irrelevant.

You must mean answers because Donny has changed his answers about

releasing his tax returns. At first he said he likely would and that they were

very big and very beautiful. I hope he was talking about his tax returns. Then

he said being audited prevented him from releasing them, which is not true

and also where the pretend part came in. Now he says he will release them

after the audit is completed. There's really nothing to worry about because

Trump says tax returns don't really show anything and also people aren't

interested in them. Go away media and leave Donny alone willya?

You nailed it;  IF the returns really don't show anything negative why the delay in releasing them?   

OK,  he said he would release them after the audit is complete which SHOULD BE before the election.    Yea,  right.

I use to think he would release them after some major news event,  but since he didn't release them after the latest terrorist attack,  I doubt he will ever release them,  especially before the election.     Why do I believe this?  Because he if wanted to release them, he would have.

• Like 1

I think you could do better than Brett Arends,

I think you could do better than this entire ridiculous argument, but here we are. 

I honestly don't see why Trump is withholding them. No matter what they say, his camp can spin it to fit their narrative. If it shows that he uses a lot of tax dodges, then he can either say that that shows that "we" are overtaxed, or that he's a savvy businessman that knows how to" work the system, and he'll do the same for you!"

If it shows that he's not worth nearly as much as he's claimed he is, then he can spin that as another sign that Obama's economy has hurt everyone.

I don't exactly see the political upside of withholding them, unless it endangers some business venture he has pending somewhere outside of the campaign arena.

Personally, I don't really care if he ever releases them. It's not like it's going to change my opinion of him.

• Like 2

BREAKING: New York Property Tax Bill Shows Trump Has Been Lying About His Income All Along--

"Donald Trump has yet to publicly release his tax returns, something that no other presidential candidate has refused to do since 1976. All the while, many Americans have grown suspicious of The Donald’s financial history, and for good reason.

Recently, however, Crain’s New York managed to get their hands on a copy of Trump’s quarterly property tax bill from the city of New York’s Department of Finance....

The American people have no definitive answer in regards to Trump’s financial history. Obviously, though, there is something sketchy going on or he would’ve simply released his tax returns in the beginning. The situation also begs the question as to why New York City’s tax department would give away the same tax credit “by mistake,” three years in a row?

The only solution: Trump needs to release his tax returns."

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/06/06/breaking-new-york-property-tax-bill-shows-trump-has-been-lying-about-his-income-all-along-images/

• Like 1

You nailed it;  IF the returns really don't show anything negative why the delay in releasing them?   

OK,  he said he would release them after the audit is complete which SHOULD BE before the election.    Yea,  right.

I use to think he would release them after some major news event,  but since he didn't release them after the latest terrorist attack,  I doubt he will ever release them,  especially before the election.     Why do I believe this?  Because he if wanted to release them, he would have.

There might be things in there that would show Donny is not

really a blue collar guy in disguise, but just a typical billionaire.

Whether that would matter to his supporters is another question.

• Like 1

There might be things in there that would show Donny is not

really a blue collar guy in disguise, but just a typical billionaire.

Whether that would matter to his supporters is another question.

Or that he's not really the billionaire that he claims to be???

• Like 1
the msm is made up of phony-assed liberal people who are so chronically in the bag for liberalism and whoever the democrat candidate is at anytime. of course, you and I are supposed to be too dumb to know or see this prevalent liberal bias of the past 50 years.

yeah right, we doan see it. that's okay because it evens out.

we doan think they can see either. 

a new cnn poll has trump ahead of hillary.

I guess that's donny's assigned bump. these guys like to assign bumps after conventions.

the msm has been rigged against the gop for more than 50 years now but they endure and persevere. what else can they do? they and the american people are hardly responsible for a hypocritical american journalism profession's refusal to abide by their own professed standard of objectivity.

how that standard is minimized and ultimately nullified in our college classrooms is anybody's guess.

so now the msm is happy. this is their 'guy's' week. some guy. a harridan who could give nasty lessons to rosemary the schoolteacher.

trump will prevail because america has simply had enough.

Trumpus! Maximus! Americanus!

the words of authority

:)

How about taking that high powered perception of yours, that lack of patience, that desire to criticize and find fault about Trumps taxes and turn that same High powered perception to Hillary's unwillingness to release those speeches to the Goldman Sachs Bank. Lets see Boys and Girls if you can be fair and balanced.

There is a HUGE difference.  Every candidate since 1976 has released their income taxes.  Trump has used weak excuses for not doing it.

Hillary's speech was between her and the people who attended.  Regardless, I am sure Goldman Sachs and hundreds, if not thousands, have copies of the speech in one form or another.

One is about something a politician said to a group of people in order to earn some money.

The other is about what a  politicial/real estate developer reported to the US government on official documents, which are subject to penalties for mis-information or deceit.

The issue is that he is hiding something or at least that is the growing perception.  If not, why not just release them and be done with it?  Get 'em out there, let the media and Dems chew on them for a week or two and let it blow over well before November.

There is a HUGE difference.  Every candidate since 1976 has released their income taxes.  Trump has used weak excuses for not doing it.

Hillary's speech was between her and the people who attended.  Regardless, I am sure Goldman Sachs and hundreds, if not thousands, have copies of the speech in one form or another.

One is about something a politician said to a group of people in order to earn some money.

The other is about what a  politicial/real estate developer reported to the US government on official documents, which are subject to penalties for mis-information or deceit.

While I agree Trump should release his taxes or be disqualified I also think Clinton is hiding something with her Goldman Sachs speeches.  Look what that 47% (whatever that percentage was) comment did to Mitt Romney and that was recorded in a semi-public, semi-private event.

I don't agree with you at all concerning Trumps tax return. People like you want to ad there preference or ad more to what Trump said he would do, He said he would release them at a certain time and so far he has not broken his word. Get over it James he doesn't need to follow your desire or your impatience.

What is he hiding????? That has become the question.

I guess I've had enough about Trumps taxes. O wait, Let's have some fun, Vautrin, Princess, James, and Lawrence.

How about taking that high powered perception of yours, that lack of patience, that desire to criticize and find fault about Trumps taxes and turn that same High powered perception to Hillary's unwillingness to release those speeches to the Goldman Sachs Bank. Lets see Boys and Girls if you can be fair and balanced.

if bernie sanders had any actual real guts! (worthy of his supporter's enthusiasm) he'd use tonite's speech opportunity to directly challenge her to release those transcripts... but he won't. he's now in the bag for hillary, the person he spent months running against trying to indict as a tool of wall street.

sanders could use more than a smidgen of ted cruz's chutzpah.

sadly, bernie sanders will render himself due to his lack of true guts, just another chicken ****sell-out.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

if bernie sanders had any actual real guts! (worthy of his supporter's enthusiasm) he'd use tonite's speech opportunity to directly challenge her to release those transcripts... but he won't. he's now in the bag for hillary, the person he spent months running against trying to indict as a tool of wall street.

sadly, bernie sanders will render himself due to his lack of true guts, just another chicken **** sell-out.

Nip-- is Señor Cruz your new hero? He wasn't very nice to Mr. Trump last week.

But that's what you get for lying about a man's wife and a man's father.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited Quote for Language

sadly, bernie sanders will render himself due to his lack of true guts, just another chicken **** sell-out.

Bernie could have five minutes in the limelight by denouncing Hillary Clinton then it would be game over for him politically or he could be smart and retain his voice in politics and work for the good of the people and to continue his message of inclusiveness.

Tell me something ... do you work for someone?  If so, do you take a big one on his or her desk every time things don't go your way?  And if so, would you expect to be around much longer?  Would that be courageous or incredibly stupid?

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited Quote for Language

Bernie could have five minutes in the limelight by denouncing Hillary Clinton then it would be game over for him politically or he could be smart and retain his voice in politics and work for the good of the people and to continue his message of inclusiveness.

He could team up with Jill Stein and be genuine. Bernie has sold out. Money talks.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif