Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

he wants to move the scotus to the left all the time saying he respects everyone's views.

It has always been the nature of a President's appointments to make appointments according to his views. George H.W. Bush replaced Thurgood Marshall, one of the most liberal justices, with Clarence Thomas, one of the most conservative. That's the history of the court as it should be. 

It has always been the nature of a President's appointments to make appointments according to his views. George H.W. Bush replaced Thurgood Marshall, one of the most liberal justices, with Clarence Thomas, one of the most conservative. That's the history of the court as it should be. 

so what is the gop supposed to do?

welcome obama's intention to move the scotus to the left and defe cate on millions of americans who live by conservative ideals?

would you defend a conservative potus in the final year of his 2nd term doing the same thing with a similar opportunity?

I rather think not.

should the gop block obama's appointee?

if he or she is too far to the left, yes.

why doesn't obama pick a centrist who would be acceptable to both sides???

how much has barack obama pontificated over the last 7 years about unifying the country?

just a few weeks ago he lamented that "I could have done that better".

well, he's got himself another opportunity he does. :D

so what is the gop supposed to do?

welcome obama's intention to move the scotus to the left and defe cate on millions of americans who live by conservative ideals?

would you defend a conservative potus in the final year of his 2nd term doing the same thing with a similar opportunity?

I rather think not.

should the gop block obama's appointee?

if he or she is too far to the left, yes.

why doesn't obama pick a centrist who would be acceptable to both sides???

how much has barack obama pontificated over the last 7 years about unifying the country?

just a few weeks ago he lamented that "I could have done that better".

well, he's got himself another opportunity he does. :D

but he won't.

And the cycle of neverending ti t for tat within the american political system will continue..unabated.

"you can stop it!" -anan 7

"stop it?! I'm counting on it." -capt. kirk.

:)

Wow. Lots of butthurt libs on this site! 75,000 people voted in the NV GOP primary. Only 10,000 voted on the Dem primary. Hell, 3rd place Cruz even got more votes than 1st place Hillary. The writing is on the wall. America will be great again.

P.S please avoid using the term "cisgender", it's offense. From now on its "straight" or "normal", m-kay?

• Like 1

Wow. Lots of butthurt libs on this site! 75,000 people voted in the NV GOP primary. Only 10,000 voted on the Dem primary. Hell, 3rd place Cruz even got more votes than 1st place Hillary. The writing is on the wall. America will be great again.

P.S please avoid using the term "cisgender", it's offense. From now on its "straight" or "normal", m-kay?

Lol...I can't tell if this is a brilliant piece of satire, a bad attempt at trolling, or just utter cluelessness.

• Like 1

would you defend a conservative potus in the final year of his 2nd term doing the same thing with a similar opportunity

I would, if the judge were qualified -- and by qualified I don't mean agrees with me!   I think Obama should appoint one of the judges who has already been approved for the lower court. Though the senators like to say it's a different job, in fact the qualifications are pretty much the same. 

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/feb/24/sri-srinivasan-potential-obama-supreme-court-nominee-senate-republicans

• Like 1

here is the man from uncle theme performed by the incomparable The Ventures.

their pulse-pounding interpretation of the uncle theme perfectly illustrates the relentless and building intensity and the powerful inevitability of donald trump's coming.

Since you brought up The Man from U.N.C.L.E., how about a little tribute to its star, Robert Vaughn? I doubt that he will be voting for Mr. Trump.

"Vaughn is a long-time member of the Democratic Party.  Early in his career, he was described as a "liberal Democrat". He was the chair of the California Democratic State Central Committee speakers bureau and actively campaigned for candidates in the 1960s.

Vaughn was the first popular American actor to take a public stand against the Vietnam War and was active in the Vietnam War-era peace group, Another Mother for Peace, and, with Dick Van Dyke and Carl Reiner, was a founder of Dissenting Democrats. Early in the 1968 presidential election, they supported the candidacy of Minnesota Senator Eugene McCarthy, who was running for President as an alternative to Vice-President Hubert Humphrey, who supported President Lyndon Johnson's escalation of the war in Viet Nam."

• Like 2

Since you brought up The Man from U.N.C.L.E., how about a little tribute to its star, Robert Vaughn? I doubt that he will be voting for Mr. Trump.

"Vaughn is a long-time member of the Democratic Party. His family was also Democratic and was involved in politics in Minneapolis. and early in his career, he was described as a "liberal Democrat". He was the chair of the California Democratic State Central Committee speakers bureau and actively campaigned for candidates in the 1960s.

Vaughn was the first popular American actor to take a public stand against the Vietnam War and was active in the Vietnam War-era peace group,Another Mother for Peace, and, with Dick Van Dyke and Carl Reiner, was a founder of Dissenting Democrats. Early in the 1968 presidential election, they supported the candidacy of Minnesota Senator Eugene McCarthy, who was running for President as an alternative to Vice-president Hubert Humphrey, who supported President Lyndon Johnson's escalation of the war in Viet Nam."

I just like the theme music to many old TV shows. :)

• Like 1

A political science professor who claims his statistical model has correctly predicted the results of every election in the last 104 years has forecast that the odds of Donald Trump becoming America’s next president currently range from 97 percent to 99 percent.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/political-science-professor-odds-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/#ixzz41BvWy3XE

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Trumpus Maximus Americannus!!!

well, it hadda happen and it has. the gop bleep up machine is beginning to freak out.

oh what to do? mitt romney that bleep! who trump says shoulda beaten obama in 2012.
who hadda slink to trump towers to get trump's support back then is now schtootzing his stuff.

he's the best they got?...and trump supported him! not surprising.

goldwater shafted reagan back in 1976 for this same crowd. the gop moderate wing aka the current gop establishment bleep-ups and look what they've done...

thoroughly disenfranchised themselves from their own disgusted electorate.

pretty cute.

trump's gonna take these stupid bleeps by the scruff of their necks and say...

"Look! just how much you idiots help me or hinder me is up to you.

you decide right now!

but I'm gonna do this thing...with ya or without ya!"

now get your sorry loser butts the hell outta my tower while I figure out a way to save your political butts!

(a few moments of dumbfounded silence is followed by)...

"Get outta here!..."

and keep your dam paws off my gold-plated brik-a-braks while your leaving.

get goin'. :)
2ls6rno.jpg

It's offensive?     Grow a spine!

whatta insulting crock. the gop just doan wanna get it. they're all agog and doan wanna understand what our problem is...

it's mccain and then romney. it's seven years of them outmaneuvered by obama at every turn...and them controlling both the house and senate but still no action!

it's a major schtootz like boehner voting over 40 times to repeal obamacare...

and failing everytime! all 40 plus times! :huh:

it's boehner's leghound eric cantor loosing his pedigree papers from the voters and still the stupid bleep boehner doan get it...or did he? :angry:

it's getting eddie munster who almost immediately sells out.

so what in the world is the matter with us? :huh:

there's so much for us to vote for! (against!) :angry:

failure after failure after failure after bleeping failure!

and they can't understand what this trump thing is about? :angry:

these bleeping bleeper bleepers think we should all just come to our senses and invest in their failures of which there are so many....

WHY? are they bleeping nuts?!...

"and there's too much radiation coming from that klingon vessel.

it's a hazard to the vicinity!" -scotty

"prepare to destruct." -kirk

:)

3rd year ep 'day of the dove'

christie just endorsed trump. :D

Unbelievable!!....am watching Gov.Christie's endorsement of the Trumpster right now...this is great!!...Christie is the Last person i'd ever suspect who would endorse the Donald....GO DONALD!!...the next Prez  :D

christie just endorsed trump. :D

birds of a feather.  Christie knows about those thousands of muslims taking to the streets to cheer on the destruction of the trade centre, cause he was there.  What an opportunist ****

birds of a feather.  Christie knows about those thousands of muslims taking to the streets to cheer on the destruction of the trade centre, cause he was there.  What an opportunist ****

I've been expecting to see this. More and more "establishment" Republicans will start backing Trump the more he wins, because they don't want to be on the wrong side of his administration should he be elected. Whichever way the winds blow... 

• Like 1

CNN is showing Trump's press conference and now his rally speech.  He went on a 15 minute grade school rant about Macro.  Trump is completely unhinged and his supporters are just lapping it up.

This morning when he was asked about the Polish workers he hired he said that was thirty years ago and started to talk about how his hair looked back then.  Geez Mr. President ...

• Like 2

CNN is showing Trump's press conference and now his rally speech.  He went on a 15 minute grade school rant about Macro.  Trump is completely unhinged and his supporters are just lapping it up.

And I always thought it was Micro that he eschewed!  :)