Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

donald trump is reaching the minds of sane americans while the leftist-surrendered democrats and disconnected gop establishment wrestle against reason and common sense...

"we can either be politically correct and stupid or..." -trump

"far and wide, now and then,

leftist democrats and gop sell-outs have lost their cookies,

and doan know where to find them."

they're broken anyway so it doan matter...

V O T E            F O R

*******DONALD TRUMP!*******

:D

• Like 1

What a bunch of cowering ninnies. If every single one of Trump's suggestions were implemented, you would still have terrorists, you would still have attacks, you will still have illegal immigration. Nothing will stop a determined person if they want something badly enough. You may think you're making it harder on your enemies, but you're just hurting yourselves. You can cower in your whites-only, straights-only, Christian-only, heavily armed and monitored police states, while the rest of us will get up each morning, put on our big-boy pants, and go out and make the world a better place.

Anyone who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. And that means EVERYONE'S freedom.

• Like 1

Conservatives believe the primary purpose of immigration should be to benefit the people who are already here. It’s hard to see how making someone a citizen who later becomes dependent on food stamps and Medicaid benefits the American people.

12/8/2015 12:01:00 AM - John Hawkins -- Townhall.com

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/12/08/the-conservative-case-for-temporarily-stopping-all-immigration-to-america-n2090572/print

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

What a bunch of cowering ninnies. If every single one of Trump's suggestions were implemented, you would still have terrorists, you would still have attacks, you will still have illegal immigration. Nothing will stop a determined person if they want something badly enough. You may think you're making it harder on your enemies, but you're just hurting yourselves. You can cower in your whites-only, straights-only, Christian-only, heavily armed and monitored police states, while the rest of us will get up each morning, put on our big-boy pants, and go out and make the world a better place.

Anyone who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. And that means EVERYONE'S freedom.

right! we must stop persecuting the syeds and sweet tashfeens among us.

• Like 1

Conservatives believe the primary purpose of immigration should be to benefit the people who are already here. It’s hard to see how making someone a citizen who later becomes dependent on food stamps and Medicaid benefits the American people.

12/8/2015 12:01:00 AM - John Hawkins -- Townhall.com

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2015/12/08/the-conservative-case-for-temporarily-stopping-all-immigration-to-america-n2090572/print

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

trump did not call for a total ban against muslim immigrants for all time. just until the politically correct bleep-ups in washington can get a handle on the domestic islamo-berserker problem.

not to do so is irrational. :D

History

FDR Was Trump on Steroids

Liberal icon targeted Germans, Italians, and Japanese in wartime.

By Jeffrey Lord – 12.8.15 -- The American Spectator

http://spectator.org/print/64879

Rupert Murdoch ‏@rupertmurdoch · Dec 8

Has Trump gone too far? Regardless, public is obsessed on radical Muslim dangers, Complete refugee pause to fix vetting makes sense.

By Daniel Greenfield, Frontpage Mag

Trump is a monster, a madman and a vile racist. He's just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.

During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the **** Islamist regime or had a medical emergency.

Here's Jimmy "Hitler" Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [state] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Fox News

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/12/09/jimmy-carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-crisis

Happy Birthday To Me!

Ann Coulter

12/9/2015 - Ann Coulter

For my best birthday gift this week, Donald Trump called for blocking Muslim immigration to the United States. If he throws in all immigration, it will be my merriest Christmas ever.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Happy Birthday To Me!

Ann Coulter

12/9/2015 - Ann Coulter

For my best birthday gift this week, Donald Trump called for blocking Muslim immigration to the United States. If he throws in all immigration, it will be my merriest Christmas ever.

http://www.anncoulter.com/

d52180.gif

With regards to illegal immigration this is a case where I disagree with the Dems\left POV.  That POV is that deportation is some type of evil punishment.    e.g. say one shoplifts from a store and is caught.  The very first thing that is required is that the shoplifter returns the items.   After this the punishment (fines \ jail time),  if any,  is determined.  In NO case is the shoplifter allowed to keep the items.  

So deportation is the same as having the shoplifter return the items.  It is NOT a punishment.

I'm OK with no punishment for 'first time' illegal immigrants but deportation is just undoing what they shouldn't have done in the first place; enter the country illegally or overstaying on their visa.     

But since there has been light enforcement for the last two decades I'm also OK with granting amnesty based on some set of conditions.   BUT those that do NOT meet these conditions should be allowed 90 days to leave the country.  After 90 days they are deported and all of their assets are confiscated.    Of course all future illegal immigrants should be deported without a hearing.

To me this is a reasonable compromise.   Dems will not agree to this because their actual goal is to eliminate the concept of legal \ illegal status.    Oh it isn't?   Well without deportation how does the nation deal with those that are illegal immigrants? 

Illegal immigration wasn't even a front burner issue until Trump started his schtick, except to the far right, which is who he is pandering to. I thought illegal immigration had dropped to nearly zero during the recession, with more Latino illegals actually headed in the other direction. Did it suddenly pick up again? Or is this just about the ones already here, staying and working? What's the problem with them again? It can't be the old fallacy about their parasitical use of government programs ("They're all on welfare and food stamps!") which has been proven to be a total crock. Is it the "they're all criminals" argument? That too has proven to be statistically incorrect. If it's the old argument about them stealing jobs, go after the employers, and hard, with real prison time. Going after the workers is like busting the junkies instead of the dealers.

I just think there are much bigger, more critical issues to deal with.

• Like 1

Illegal immigration wasn't even a front burner issue until Trump started his schtick, except to the far right, which is who he is pandering to. I thought illegal immigration had dropped to nearly zero during the recession, with more Latino illegals actually headed in the other direction. Did it suddenly pick up again? Or is this just about the ones already here, staying and working? What's the problem with them again? It can't be the old fallacy about their parasitical use of government programs ("They're all on welfare and food stamps!") which has been proven to be a total crock. Is it the "they're all criminals" argument? That too has proven to be statistically incorrect. If it's the old argument about them stealing jobs, go after the employers, and hard, with real prison time. Going after the workers is like busting the junkies instead of the dealers.

I just think there are much bigger, more critical issues to deal with.

The issue of illegal immigrants here in the USA is still a major political issue especially to the Dem party since that party and their Presidential candidate has to promised they will push for amnesty if elected.  

(Obama promised Immigration reform in 2008 and for many Dems lack of this reform is their biggest disappointment).

Like I said I can support amnesty (reluctantly).   The question I raised was about those illegal immigrants that do NOT quality for amnesty and about FUTURE illegal immigrants (those that come over illegally AFTER amnesty is granted).

I support going after Employers with major fines but that is a policy designed to lead to Self-deportation and when Romney mentioned this the Dems rejected that as mean and evil. 

Again, the bottom line is that the left\Dems will not support any plans to deal with the illegal immigrants that do NOT quality for amnesty.   Therefore 5 or so years after amnesty is granted the nation will again have to deal with a new set of millions of illegal immigrants.    So I only support an amnesty bill that helps ensure there isn't a new set of millions of illegal immigrants in the future.   

To  me that is a reasonable compromise but one the Dems will  never accept since they are for no legal \ illegal status (something NO other country in the world has).

The issue of illegal immigrants here in the USA is still a major political issue especially to the Dem party since that party and their Presidential candidate has to promised they will push for amnesty if elected.  

(Obama promised Immigration reform in 2008 and for many Dems lack of this reform is their biggest disappointment).

Like I said I can support amnesty (reluctantly).   The question I raised was about those illegal immigrants that do NOT quality for amnesty and about FUTURE illegal immigrants (those that come over illegally AFTER amnesty is granted).

I support going after Employers with major fines but that is a policy designed to lead to Self-deportation and when Romney mentioned this the Dems rejected that as mean and evil. 

Again, the bottom line is that the left\Dems will not support any plans to deal with the illegal immigrants that do NOT quality for amnesty.   Therefore 5 or so years after amnesty is granted the nation will again have to deal with a new set of millions of illegal immigrants.    So I only support an amnesty bill that helps ensure there isn't a new set of millions of illegal immigrants in the future.   

To  me that is a reasonable compromise but one the Dems will  never accept since they are for no legal \ illegal status (something NO other country in the world has).

To the Democrats, ALL they can see is millions of potential voters for the Democratic party for years come...

I think this issue will continue to be stagnant at the legislative level, much like gun control. The right will never accept comprehensive amnesty and the left will never support hardline "build the wall"-type measures. Like so much of the American political process, both sides will spit and foam but nothing will really get done.

I think this issue will continue to be stagnant at the legislative level, much like gun control. The right will never accept comprehensive amnesty and the left will never support hardline "build the wall"-type measures. Like so much of the American political process, both sides will spit and foam but nothing will really get done.

I agree with you there;  neither side is willing to compromise.   But for the record I don't support the billing of a wall because it just isn't cost effective and over staying one's visa now accounts for around 40% of the illegal entries (overstays).   Building a wall doesn't address those that overstay on their visa.

This is why I agree with you about cracking down on Employers.   Note that many of these employers are conservatives that knowingly hire illegal immigrants so they can exploit them.   This is why the conservative Chamber of Commerce doesn't support E-verify or fines on employers.  I have no issue with fining these employers.     

• Like 1

The ‘Fascist’ left in America

By Stephen Moore - - Sunday, December 13, 2015 -- The Washington Times

Liberal fascism, as my friend Jonah Goldberg has aptly pointed out in his book of the same title, is the "collaboration of government, church, unions and interest groups to expand government. It is simply the liberal impulse for controlling the lives of others." It is the religion of the left.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/13/stephen-moore-the-fascist-left-in-america/print/