Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

JakeHolman

The ‘Fascist’ left in America

By Stephen Moore - - Sunday, December 13, 2015 -- The Washington Times

Liberal fascism, as my friend Jonah Goldberg has aptly pointed out in his book of the same title, is the "collaboration of government, church, unions and interest groups to expand government. It is simply the liberal impulse for controlling the lives of others." It is the religion of the left.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/13/stephen-moore-the-fascist-left-in-america/print/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

dam straight on, Jake!

as I type this I just heard obama say on the tv that we have dropped more bombs on isis just in the last month than ever before...

er, does that mean our planes are now returning with most of their bombs dropped? :huh:

obama just ended his latest self-serving news 'conference'.

he again wants us to know that he is doing everything he can to combat isis.

well, of course. why should we doubt him? he's perfect.

hasn't he made that clear to us multitudes of times these past seven years?

how dare we presume to have any lack of faith in...

him! :huh:

beats the hell outta me. :)

right! which goes to show how smart she and her supporters truly are. :lol:

Trump has to have enough delegates prior to the convention or the GOP establishment will give the nomination to someone else.

This is what Dems are hoping for.   Trump runs as an independent and that allows Hillary to win without having a majority.

Trump, as well as you, clearly dislike the GOP establishment.   The non establishment members of the GOP couldn't prevent Paul Ryan from being Speaker and they would be able to prevent the establishment from making someone other than Trump the nominee.   

Therefore you rant placing blame on the American left is flat out wrong.  If Trump fails it is the GOP establishment that will be responsible.      

Trump has to have enough delegates prior to the convention or the GOP establishment will give the nomination to someone else.

This is what Dems are hoping for.   Trump runs as an independent and that allows Hillary to win without having a majority.

Trump, as well as you, clearly dislike the GOP establishment.   The non establishment members of the GOP couldn't prevent Paul Ryan from being Speaker and they would be able to prevent the establishment from making someone other than Trump the nominee.   

Therefore you rant placing blame on the American left is flat out wrong.  If Trump fails it is the GOP establishment that will be responsible.      

I blame the american left for causing the gop electorate to favor donald trump over gop establishment schtootzes because hillary would mean a 3rd obama term.

because gop voters doan think after mccain and romney that these bleep-ups could win with jeb.

I blame the american left for causing the gop electorate to favor donald trump over gop establishment schtootzes because hillary would mean a 3rd obama term.

because gop voters doan think after mccain and romney that these bleep-ups could win with jeb.

The American left is to blame for GOP members favoring Trump?    Say what???? 

So it isn't Donald's charm and platform????       And you dare call yourself a Trump supporter.   :blink:

The American left is to blame for GOP members favoring Trump?    Say what???? 

So it isn't Donald's charm and platform????       And you dare call yourself a Trump supporter.   :blink:

what I mean is that donald trump is the only candidate that anyone seriously can believe would challenge the barack obama slash hillary clinton brand of leftist tyranny.

trump won't just talk, he will do.

"when a man draws a gun he uses up all his chances,

and that's all the difference I need." -jarrod maddox (burt lancaster), lawman

:D

what I mean is that donald trump is the only candidate that anyone seriously can believe would challenge the barack obama slash hillary clinton brand of leftist tyranny.

trump won't just talk, he will do.

"when a man draws a gun he uses up all his chances,

and that's all the difference I need." -jarrod maddox (burt lancaster), lawman

Well we disagree here.   Cruz is someone that would challenge what you call leftist tranny and is more to the right then Trump.

In addition Cruz has a track record of doing so, while all Trump has done is talk.

Well we disagree here.   Cruz is someone that would challenge what you call leftist tranny and is more to the right then Trump.

In addition Cruz has a track record of doing so, while all Trump has done is talk.

that's exactly what I mean. I like ted cruz and agree with 100% of what he says BUT...

he announces his candidacy at liberty baptist college in virginia. that's nice but cruz cannot win a general election with just evangelicals and southern baptists. doan get me wrong. I wish he could. but he can't. the gop candidate has to be able to pull in independents, swing voters and disenchanted democrats. hell, even I know that! :D cruz could pull in hordes of evangelicals and baptists but it ain't gonna be enough!

trump can win people over and pull them in and the objective here is to stop four years of hillary.

one more point, ted cruz has been in the senate for a number of years now but besides making himself a scion of the tea party, what else as he accomplished being in the senate???

I can't thing of a dam thing. :huh:

however, if ted cruz should wind up the gop nominee I could easily support him since, as I said, I agree with most everything he has said. :D

that's exactly what I mean. I like ted cruz and agree with 100% of what he says BUT...

he announces his candidacy at liberty baptist college in virginia. that's nice but cruz cannot win a general election with just evangelicals and southern baptists. doan get me wrong. I wish he could. but he can't. the gop candidate has to be able to pull in independents, swing voters and disenchanted democrats. hell, even I know that! :D cruz could pull in hordes of evangelicals and baptists but it ain't gonna be enough!

trump can win people over and pull them in and the objective here is to stop four years of hillary.

one more point, ted cruz has been in the senate for a number of years now but besides making himself a scion of the tea party, what else as he accomplished being in the senate???

however, if ted cruz should wind up the gop nominee I could easily support him since, as I said, I agree with most everything he has said. :D

everyone thinks there's gonna be this big fight between trump and cruz. I dunno. I think the one who is gonna try and pick a fight with trump tonite is that complete schtootz from ohio john kasich. :lol:

I do agree with you that Trump is more likely then Cruz to pull in NON members of the GOP in the general election.

Others here might be surprised to hear me say that but my reason should be obvious;   even those that hate Trump can't deny his ability to gain supporters.    

alotta wind anf fire in tonite's cnn gop debate. the winners in my view are trump, cruz and fiorina. chris christie was strong and convincing but when he gave it away that he supported rubio over cruz I knew he was and is a cog of the gop establishment. trump was stout. we gotta fight fire wth fire. ted cruz was incredibly strong. after the debate one of the cnn moderators noted rubio scoring against cruz of which I disagree. I think cruz got it done tonite and showed that rubio would support the democrats on open immigration. even rand paul hit rubio on that. so not only do I think marco rubio is a phony but a liar as well. jeb bush was strong tonite but saying rather forcefully to trump that he can't insult his way to the WH is not going to cut it. trump was hilarious with his facial grimaces and when they had that split screen with him and bush he blew a kiss at jeb. a very quick parting of the lips so many may not have caught it.

so the donald's headin' out. he's on his way! and that ain't just a lookaround neither. the donald's gonna parade. there be some stories about him before he's through. puttin' his fists into more jihadists faces than you can count until they surrender to president trump unconditionally on the spot! he'll have kings and queens and royal flushes. then he'll be chief o' all!

donald trump! A-No. 1, emperor of the the white house!

somebody tell papa bush there's a new stew bum for the choir. :lol:

we have let over 100,000 immigrants from syria into the u.s. and the dept. of HS rejects only slightly over a hundred and today we doan know where they are.

is it that the obama administration has no clue...or do they? :huh:

newly anointed house speaker-schtootz paul ryan has just negotiated a budget package that gives barack obama an early xmas present...continued funding for sanctuary cities like san fransicko. not one gop candidate tuesday nite, not just donald trump, but none of them would publically voice support for this sanctuary city HS!

so just what the BLEEP does ryan think he's doing?! :huh:

bleep the freedom caucus and bleep ryan for being the bleeping useless schtootzes they all are...

and they can't bleepin' figure out why their voters are in open revolt and flocking to donald trump???

son of a beach in schtootzes!  waita february. :angry:

"so that's the way he wants it." -ike clanton (lyle bettger), gunfight at the ok corral

The Obama administration cannot be sure of the whereabouts of thousands of foreigners in the U.S. who had their visas revoked over terror concerns and other reasons, a State Department official acknowledged Thursday.

The admission, made at a House oversight hearing examining immigrant vetting in the wake of major terror attacks, drew a sharp rebuke from the committee chairman.

“You don’t have a clue do you?” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told Michele Thoren Bond, assistant secretary for the Bureau of Consular Affairs.

Published December 18, 2015 FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/feds-cant-say-whereabouts-those-whose-visas-were-revoked-over-terror-threat.html

Trump is so right.

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

The Obama administration cannot be sure of the whereabouts of thousands of foreigners in the U.S. who had their visas revoked over terror concerns and other reasons, a State Department official acknowledged Thursday.

The admission, made at a House oversight hearing examining immigrant vetting in the wake of major terror attacks, drew a sharp rebuke from the committee chairman.

“You don’t have a clue do you?” Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told Michele Thoren Bond, assistant secretary for the Bureau of Consular Affairs.

Published December 18, 2015 FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/18/feds-cant-say-whereabouts-those-whose-visas-were-revoked-over-terror-threat.html

Trump is so right.

Well, I'll bet if we had, say, somethin' like a KGB or maybe somethin' like the old East German Stasi, we sure wouldn't have these kind'a people walkin' around in this country without knowin' where the hell they are, eh Jake ol' boy?!!! ;)

LOL

AND speakin' of the KGB...How about that old member of that Russian organization who's now runnin' the show over there, you know Vlad Putin, and how he praised your boy Donald yesterday?

AND, how when asked about it, Donald thought it "high praise" HIMSELF?!

AND, after some reporter reminded Donald that Putin is known to exterminate dissidents and his political opponent, Donald ONCE AGAIN placed his freakin' FOOT in his mouth by saying "WE kill people TOO!"?!

BUT of course in a reworking of the old phrase, "Only Nixon could go to China", I'm sure even THIS stupid-arsed comment from Donald will get a "free pass" from his supporters, huh! BUT, five' ll getcha TEN if HILLARY would have said something THAT stupid, all the "Real Americans" out there would wanna string her up by her PANTSUITS for sayin' somethin' so "un-American", huh!!!

(...bottom line here, Sir...WHEN the hell are you people who think we "need Donald to run the show" over HERE gonna come to the freakin' realization that THAT guy not only TALKS like a freakin' 8th Grader, but ACTS and THINKS like one TOO???!!!)

LOL

‘I got deported from Mexico!’ Country expels hundreds of U.S. citizens every year

Americans account for about 10 percent of undocumented people who Mexico deports – the total number is 127,149. A large majority of people expelled from Mexico are from Central America, which saw almost 120,000 people deported from Mexico, most of them returned to Guatemala and Honduras.

What is unusual, too, is that while the number of Mexicans being deported from the U.S. decreased dramatically in five years – from 468,699 in 2009 to 88,042 in 2013, the last time the figures were released by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – the number of Americans deported from Mexico has increased.

Mexico deports Americans, lol. From the story it sounds like they only deport the ones without pesos in their pockets.

And let's go back about five generations for all immigrints - legal or illegal.

I can accept an amnesty program that allows a certain percentage of the illegal immigrants here today to stay in the USA and get a visa, BUT can you accept deporting all those that don't quality for said amnesty?    e.g. the folks that come over the day an after an amnesty bill is signed or those that overstay their visa?      

Well, I'll bet if we had, say, somethin' like a KGB or maybe somethin' like the old East German Stasi, we sure wouldn't have these kind'a people walkin' around in this country without knowin' where the hell they are, eh Jake ol' boy?!!! ;)

LOL

AND speakin' of the KGB...How about that old member of that Russian organization who's now runnin' the show over there, you know Vlad Putin, and how he praised your boy Donald yesterday?

AND, how when asked about it, Donald thought it "high praise" HIMSELF?!

AND, after some reporter reminded Donald that Putin is known to exterminate dissidents and his political opponent, Donald ONCE AGAIN placed his freakin' FOOT in his mouth by saying "WE kill people TOO!"?!

BUT of course in a reworking of the old phrase, "Only Nixon could go to China", I'm sure even THIS stupid-arsed comment from Donald will get a "free pass" from his supporters, huh! BUT, five' ll getcha TEN if HILLARY would have said something THAT stupid, all the "Real Americans" out there would wanna string her up by her PANTSUITS for sayin' somethin' so "un-American", huh!!!

(...bottom line here, Sir...WHEN the hell are you people who think we "need Donald to run the show" over HERE gonna come to the freakin' realization that THAT guy not only TALKS like a freakin' 8th Grader, but ACTS and THINKS like one TOO???!!!)

LOL

what's the prob? it just shows that not even vladimir putin is all bad. :lol:

LOL

"that's what I want! that's what I need!"

"rib lovers of the world arise! you have nothing to lose but your cookies!" -hawkeye, adam's ribs ep

"we want something else! we want something else! we want something else! we want something else!

we want something else! we want something else! we want something else! we want something else!

we want something else! we want something else! we want something else! we want something else!..."

Archived