Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

JakeHolman

WND On 12/20/2015 @ 5:00 pm

Phyllis Schlafly, an icon of the conservative movement who has been active for half a century, is warning the nation: Donald Trump is the last hope for America.

Schlafly unloaded on Republicans in Congress for passing the $1.1 trillion omnibus bill last week, a move she called a “betrayal.”

“This is a betrayal of the grassroots and of the Republican Party,” Schlafly said in an exclusive interview with WND. “We thought we were electing a different crowd to stand up for America, and they didn’t. We’re extremely outraged by what Congress has done. Nancy Pelosi couldn’t have engineered it any better. I think the people are going to react by electing Donald Trump.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/top-conservative-trump-is-last-hope-for-america/print/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

I can accept an amnesty program that allows a certain percentage of the illegal immigrants here today to stay in the USA and get a visa, BUT can you accept deporting all those that don't quality for said amnesty?    e.g. the folks that come over the day an after an amnesty bill is signed or those that overstay their visa?      

Actually just joking that JakeHolman's tag should be retroactive for five generations for anybody not born in US.

In other words, even people born in US four generations ago would be deported because their parents weren't.

Actually just joking that JakeHolman's tag should be retroactive for five generations for anybody not born in US.

In other words, even people born in US four generations ago would be deported because their parents weren't.

The British indulged in penal transportation, largely to the American South and famously to Virginia, to get rid of undesirables from the UK. Trump may call the Mexicans coming across the border criminals, but the real criminal influx to America was arranged by the British, who sent criminals to Virginia, Jake's home state!

[Maybe go back look at the records and get rid of the Virginians who come from that background: Keep 'em out. "Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.]

Fate can be a Trump Card. :D

last nite's miss universe pageant. they hadda knock donald trump but fate lent a hand. :)

kinda like the first season opening of the fugitive...

"richard kimble looks but sees only darkness...but in that darkness fate moves it's huge hand." :D

steve harvey embarasses himself greatly by crowning the wrong contestant miss universe forcing him to decrown miss colombia and crown miss philippines.

accidents will happen...but they hadda knock donald trump? :huh:

I hope trump finds all this amusing. I do. :lol:

Fate can be a Trump Card. :D

last nite's miss universe pageant. they hadda knock donald trump but fate lent a hand. :)

kinda like the first season opening of the fugitive...

"richard kimble looks but sees only darkness...but in that darkness fate moves it's huge hand." :D

steve harvey embarasses himself greatly by crowning the wrong contestant miss universe forcing him to decrown miss colombia and crown miss philippines.

accidents will happen...but they hadda knock donald trump? :huh:

I hope trump finds all this amusing. I do. :lol:

harvey made a trumpian slip. :lol:

Got my Christmas card from Trump today.  I think it shows one of his problems-or maybe his staffers.  Instead of a nice Christmas scene on the front or a nice Christmas or holiday greeting, it has a big picture of Trump wearing his red baseball cap with his thumb up.

The inside greeting was Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and some political blather.

Yes, it came from his political campaign, but it is supposed to be a Christmas card!

Got my Christmas card from Trump today.  I think it shows one of his problems-or maybe his staffers.  Instead of a nice Christmas scene on the front or a nice Christmas or holiday greeting, it has a big picture of Trump wearing his red baseball cap with his thumb up.

The inside greeting was Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and some political blather.

Yes, it came from his political campaign, but it is supposed to be a Christmas card!

I have gotten nothing. you must be special. :lol:

The latest Reuters Republican poll:

http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/TR130/filters/PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20151217-20151222/type/day

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Trump wins Iowa and it's his nomination. He does have a good on the ground organization there but his strength is also to pull in voters who have not participated in the process before. They must show up.

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

That's how Huckabee and Santorum won the

Republican nomination. Oops, never mind. :)

Trump would be wise not to pick on Ryan since there would be little upside to doing so.   i.e. Trump already has a large percentage of the anti-establishment folks and picking on Ryan wouldn't increase that by enough to warrant such an attack.

A study comparing phone polling with on-line polling shows that educated Trump supporters are reluctant to say they support Trump on a phone poll but do support him on an on-line poll.   Therefore Trump has more support than many of the polls are currently showing.      Too much time has passed with Trump leading to still believe Trump can't win the GOP nomination.

Apparently mock election system used at Western Illinois University has successfully predicted the winner since 1976 (Jimmy Carter) and has picked Bernie Sanders to become POTUS! Opposing a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Of course, they have to be wrong sometime.  But you never know when it really comes down to voting in the primaries (all of them) and the general election.

Voting still means getting up off your lazy as$, registering to vote, driving to a voting place on voting day, standing in line, getting certified to vote and then voting for REAL.

Trump and Cruz may just continue to antagonize the majority of voters in primaries and the general election and make it happen.  

Apparently mock election system used at Western Illinois University has successfully predicted the winner since 1976 (Jimmy Carter) and has picked Bernie Sanders to become POTUS! Opposing a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Of course, they have to be wrong sometime.  But you never know when it really comes down to voting in the primaries (all of them) and the general election.

Voting still means getting up off your lazy as$, registering to vote, driving to a voting place on voting day, standing in line, getting certified to vote and then voting for REAL.

Trump and Cruz may just continue to antagonize the majority of voters in primaries and the general election and make it happen.  

If it goes down to Trump verses Clinton,  a key question will be "who will come out to vote?";   My guess is that many Sanders supporters are not likely to vote because they view Clinton as part of the establishment \ wall street crowd,   while GOP primary voters that didn't support Trump are more likely to vote on election day because they are anti-Clinton \ anti-Dem anything types.

Of course the Dem party has had solid voter turnout in the last few Presidential elections;  e.g.  While Clinton supporters were bitter after Obama defeated her,  that didn't prevent them from not voting in 2008.    It will take that type of voter turnout for Clinton to win in those battleground states.    I just wonder if she has what it takes to inspire that type of voter turnout (the type Obama clearly was able to inspire). 

Latest CNN Poll with Trump at 39 percent.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/23/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-cnn-orc-poll/index.html

He's number one in NH. Put Iowa in the bag and it's over. 

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em  up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

Merry Christmas

after the iowa caucuses everyone's gonna be asking about jeb...

where did he go?!

where did he go?!

:lol:

160bhg8.jpg

What a tremendous endorsement. Trump really has it nailed down now. I thought conservatives always complained about celebrities voicing political views? Oh, just the ones you don't agree with. I forgot the party of terrified bedwetters were also hypocrites.

What a tremendous endorsement. Trump really has it nailed down now. I thought conservatives always complained about celebrities voicing political views? Oh, just the ones you don't agree with. I forgot the party of terrified bedwetters were also hypocrites.

I do disagree with those that lean left on this forum that believe Trump doesn't have a chance;    regardless of how one feels about Trump he clearly could win it all.     Clinton isn't a solid politician.   She has never won a difficult contest;  e.g.  winning that Senate seat in NYC as a carpetbagger was a slam dunk,  and her campaign made many mistakes allowing a little known Senator form Illinois to beat her in 2008.

Trump is such a wildcard and the country is in such a strange mood that to underestimate him is folly.  Therefore those that feel he isn't close to being qualified to be President need to get out and vote for someone else when the time comes.   (instead of saying to themselves 'since this clown has no chance I don't need to vote').

I do disagree with those that lean left on this forum that believe Trump doesn't have a chance;    regardless of how one feels about Trump he clearly could win it all.     Clinton isn't a solid politician.   She has never won a difficult contest;  e.g.  winning that Senate seat in NYC as a carpetbagger was a slam dunk,  and her campaign made many mistakes allowing a little known Senator form Illinois to beat her in 2008.

Trump is such a wildcard and the country is in such a strange mood that to underestimate him is folly.  Therefore those that feel he isn't close to being qualified to be President need to get out and vote for someone else when the time comes.   (instead of saying to themselves 'since this clown has no chance I don't need to vote').

Who said Trump doesn't stand a chance? I just said the endorsement of Jerry Lewis wasn't likely to sway anyone. Of course Trump stands a chance. Most of the American electoral body are knuckle dragging mouthbreathers that just want to vote "fer tha guy on tha tee vee!" There are a lot of stupid, angry, scared white people chomping at the bit to declare their racial and cultural superiority again by voting for the great orange blowhard. Every time I leave my house I'm surrounded by them.

Who said Trump doesn't stand a chance? I just said the endorsement of Jerry Lewis wasn't likely to sway anyone. Of course Trump stands a chance. Most of the American electoral body are knuckle dragging mouthbreathers that just want to vote "fer tha guy on tha tee vee!" There are a lot of stupid, angry, scared white people chomping at the bit to declare their racial and cultural superiority again by voting for the great orange blowhard. Every time I leave my house I'm surrounded by them.

I didn't say you were one of 'those';  so if that shoe doesn't fit don't kick yourself with it.   :)

(but since I did reply to your post I understand the confusion).

In your reply here you appear to underestimate the support for Trump by implying it is only 'stupid, angry, scared white people' that would be willing to vote for him.     That isn't the case with the people I have meet. 

I know a lot of moderates and Dems here in CA that say they favor Trump over Clinton.   When I ask them why they can't explain it from a policy POV (since Trump has been light when it comes to his actual policy stances),  but mainly because, Trump is different.

Different than the everyday politician just might carry the day.

(PS:  a Dem will still win in CA since we are such a left leaning state,  but there might be just enough of that type of independent voter in battleground states for Trump to win).

I would say someone who would vote for Trump, but can't really tell you why, is stupid. They may be wonderful, nice, charming people that are experts in their chosen field. But if they want to vote for Trump, and for no reason other than he's different, then they are politically moronic.

yeah? well liberals have used tv, movies and the news media to demonize white people and american history for all the injustices in the world since time began. we're out to make the orange clown potus? anyway you want it! you spit out poison and hostility and contempt then you have to be prepared for some payback from the spittees. most white americans are guilty of nothing more than paying their taxes and raising their kids. :D

yeah? well liberals have used tv, movies and the news media to demonize white people and american history for all the injustices in the world since time began. we're out to make the orange clown potus? anyway you want it! you spit out poison and hostility and contempt then you have to be prepared for some payback from the spittees. most white americans are guilty of nothing more than paying their taxes and raising their kids. :D

Name four specific examples of white demonization that you have encountered. I'll wait over here.

I would say someone who would vote for Trump, but can't really tell you why, is stupid. They may be wonderful, nice, charming people that are experts in their chosen field. But if they want to vote for Trump, and for no reason other than he's different, then they are politically moronic.

Well I see it differently;   Many of these folks supported Obama and the 'hope and change' tag line;   The Obama administration clearly failed in this regard  (often for reasons out of the Admin's control, so that comment isn't meant to blame anyone). 

Who is more likely to shake up DC?  Trump or Clinton (who is as establishment as they come).   To me the answer is Trump.   To many Clinton represents more years of the same. 

While many of these folks would prefer Sanders over Clinton for the Dem nomination and if Sanders verses Trump they would support Sanders.   But if Trump verses Clinton they will go with Trump.   

I do understand that one could be labeled politically stupid for voting for Trump mainly because he has never held office and is therefore anti-establishment \ anti-DC by default.    My main point here is that it isn't only tea-party types that are anti-establishment \ anti-DC and Trump has connected with these non tea-party anti-DC types.

(as for my own vote; well being in CA it is worthless since the Dem is a shoe-in and the state is winner takes-all so I always vote for the Libertarian candidate)

Name four specific examples of white demonization that you have encountered. I'll wait over here.

the news media's attitude towards trump especially an egregiously-toned katy tur on msnbc. no strong white male leads on TV shows anymore. constant showings of archival huac footage with joe mccarthy on tv since my childhood never once mentioning that he was a decorated WWII veteran. comic book characters who were originally white like nick fury agent of shield becoming black.

Archived