Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

JakeHolman

the news media's attitude towards trump especially an egregiously-toned katy tur on msnbc. no strong white male leads on TV shows anymore. constant showings of archival huac footage with joe mccarthy on tv since my childhood never once mentioning that he was a decorated WWII veteran. comic book characters who were originally white like nick fury agent of shield becoming black.

is donald trump REALLY this big bad bully? or rather is it that the news media (over 95% liberal persons) doan wanna hear what he is saying?

is donald trump REALLY this big bad bully? or rather is it that the news media (over 95% liberal persons) doan wanna hear what he is saying?

What Trump REALLY is no one REALLY knows, but clearly he wishes to come off as a bully and so far that persona is working well for him.   Obama is perceived as a wimp (even by many Dems now and his approval rating is in the tank).    So being in stark contrasts to Obama is just sound politics.

I just see them reporting what he said...literally showing video of him saying stupid things. They don't have to editorialize.

the news media's attitude towards trump especially an egregiously-toned katy tur on msnbc. no strong white male leads on TV shows anymore. constant showings of archival huac footage with joe mccarthy on tv since my childhood never once mentioning that he was a decorated WWII veteran. comic book characters who were originally white like nick fury agent of shield becoming black.

The Nick Fury who is in the films is the "Ultimates" version of Fury that was introduced in the 90's I believe. That Fury was actually drawn to look like Samuel L. Jackson long before the films were even planned.

Joe McCarthy was a drunken dirtbag. His war service is commendable, but that doesn't excuse him of his later actions that ruined a lot of lives.

Strong white male leads on tv: NCIS, NCIS:LA, NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, BLUE BLOODS, HAWAII 5-0, PERSON OF INTEREST...and that's just one network.

The Nick Fury who is in the films is the "Ultimates" version of Fury that was introduced in the 90's I believe. That Fury was actually drawn to look like Samuel L. Jackson long before the films were even planned.

Joe McCarthy was a drunken dirtbag. His war service is commendable, but that doesn't excuse him of his later actions that ruined a lot of lives.

Strong white male leads on tv: NCIS, NCIS:LA, NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, BLUE BLOODS, HAWAII 5-0, PERSON OF INTEREST...and that's just one network.

that's what I mean. those tv shows are have strong white male leads but they only work for the millennial demographic and no one else.

that's what I mean. those tv shows are have strong white male leads but they only work for the millennial demographic and no one else.

Lol...those are millennial shows? You should check out the demo breakdown for those. Millenials are about the only demo NOT watching them.

Those are all old white guy shows, made by conservative old white guys for other old white guys. They are pro-military, pro-law enforcement, everything tied up in a nice, moral bow at the end, kinds of shows. What segment of the rightwing is not represented by that? You, apparently, so then, what kind of show are you looking for?

Those are all old white guy shows, made by conservative old white guys for other old white guys. They are pro-military, pro-law enforcement, everything tied up in a nice, moral bow at the end, kinds of shows. What segment of the rightwing is not represented by that? You, apparently, so then, what kind of show are you looking for?

shows comparable to the acting of the 1960s and 1970s that no longer exists.

guys like quinn martin, richard levinson, william link and bruce geller would be appalled by todays fare. no story, no substance, no exceptional main characters, no moral underpinnings and no passable acting. by 60s/70s standards todays shows are a bleeping joke!

we have gone from the days of quality weekly episodic drama to the new low of lens-filtered semi-documentary style of 'drama'.

so you admit todays shows are not necessarily pro-military or pro-law enforcement. what are they then? pro-anarchy? :huh:

so you admit todays shows are not necessarily pro-military or pro-law enforcement. what are they then? pro-anarchy? :huh:

you see here the big difference between conservative thought and progressive thought.

conservatism would never be so emotionally-impelled irrational as to throw the baby out with the bath water.

progressivism can and, if given the chance, will.

it is the difference between civilized reason and godless barbarism. :D

you see here the big difference between conservative thought and progressive thought.

conservatism would never be so emotionally-impelled irrational as to throw the baby out with the bath water.

and no, I doan wanna turn the clock back to the 1950s or 60s. but I do expect rational human beings to recognize that too much licentiousness may not be a terribly good thing either.

you have a box of yodels. do you eat the whole box at one sitting? you would make yourself sick.

have we made ourselves sick never quite realizing it?

"righteousness exalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people."

Most barbarism committed today is in the name of God, so I'm not sure what godless barbarism you're talking about.

I told you six shows that contain conservative values you admire, values you say don't exist on tv anymore, and then you say only idiots would watch those shows...so, rational thinking would deduce that you find conservative values idiotic...or, maybe, you're just trolling as usual, and doan actually believe any of the half-formed ideas that sprout from your fingertips.

Most barbarism committed today is in the name of God, so I'm not sure what godless barbarism you're talking about.

I told you six shows that contain conservative values you admire, values you say don't exist on tv anymore, and then you say only idiots would watch those shows...so, rational thinking would deduce that you find conservative values idiotic...or, maybe, you're just trolling as usual, and doan actually believe any of the half-formed ideas that sprout from your fingertips.

having stopped watching network garbage years ago, I am unfamiliar with all these csi ncis type shows but they seem to be mostly filtered lenses and shaky camera footage with very little coherent storylines. something akin to ER in the street. :lol:

having stopped watching network garbage years ago, I am unfamiliar with all these csi ncis type shows but they seem to be mostly filtered lenses and shaky camera footage with very little coherent storylines. something akin to ER in the street. :lol:

You don't watch them, but you know what they're like. Gotcha.

I don't watch them either, but I know enough to tell you that they have nothing to do with CSI...NCIS is about US Navy investigators.

Dec. 29th Reuters' Republican poll with Trump at 40 percent.

http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/TR130/filters/PARTY_ID_:2/dates/20151224-20151229/type/day

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

Happy New Year

As one might expect, McCarthy was not exactly straight about

his service record. He had a strained relationship with the

truth from the beginning. From Wiki,:  

McCarthy served a total tour of duty in the Marines lasting thirty months, or 2½ years, from August 1942 to February 1945, and he held the rank of captain by the time he was discharged in April 1945. He flew twelve combat missions as a gunner-observer, earning the nickname of "Tail-Gunner Joe" in the course of one of these missions.

He later claimed 32 missions in order to qualify for a Distinguished Flying Cross, which he received in 1952. McCarthy publicized a letter of commendation which he claimed had been signed by his commanding officer and countersigned by Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, then Chief of Naval Operations. However, it was revealed that McCarthy had written this letter himself, in his capacity as intelligence officer. A "war wound" that McCarthy made the subject of varying stories involving airplane crashes or anti-aircraft fire was in fact received aboard ship during a ceremony for sailors crossing the equator for the first time.

Would I eat a whole box of Yodels? Probably not.

Would I eat a whole box of Ring Dings? Hell yes.

I would think liberals would applaud mccarthy's initiative since liberalism is so touchy-feely all over the place about human self-esteem. :lol:

I would think liberals would applaud mccarthy's initiative since liberalism is so touchy-feely all over the place about human self-esteem. :lol:

I too prefer ring-dings to yodels but you eat a whole box of ring-dings you're gonna be spending some time in the bathroom. :lol:

Initiative is one thing. Forgery is, for the most part, another.

I think a carefully timed eating of a complete box of Ring Dings

over a period of several hours would minimize any gastrointestinal

distress. It need not be like the Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating

contest.

I've probably eaten a whole lot more ring-dings than you have. :lol:

sao here's obama getting ready to impose gun control law on the american people (willing or unwilling) and all the gop establishment has got on it's mind is attacking donald trump?

"well, ain't that pretty?" -earl hooker (richard jordan), chato's land

Archived