Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jake's Trump Thread -- Make America Great Again

I can see it coming if he gets the nomination.  He will slide to the centre.  And just as Mitt Romney flummoxed Obama in the debates when he was confronted with some past hard-line or embarrassing moment he will just deny he ever said it and leave his opponent gob-smacked.

OKAY, bogie ol' buddy! Now IF the loudmouthed Mr. Trump were runnin' for office up in YOUR country or over there across the pond in Jolly Ole Blighty, perhaps he COULD or WOULD slide to the "centre" in attempts to garner more votes during a GENERAL election, but HERE in the Good Ol' U.S. of A., that would be the political CENTER that that loudmouthed jerk would be slidin' to, ya know!!!

(...would you people PLEASE get this stuff right for once?!!!!)

;)

• Like 1

OKAY, bogie ol' buddy! Now IF the loudmouthed Mr. Trump were runnin' for office up in YOUR country or over there across the pond in Jolly Ole Blighty, perhaps he COULD or WOULD slide to the "centre" in attempts to garner more votes during a GENERAL election, but HERE in the Good Ol' U.S. of A., that would be the political CENTER that that loudmouthed jerk would be slidin' to, ya know!!!

(...would you people PLEASE get this stuff right for once?!!!!)

;)

My mac computer corrects me automatically if I ever stray south of the 49th spelling parallel.

• Like 1

My mac computer corrects me automatically if I ever stray south of the 49th spelling parallel.

And does it also automatically drop a lot of 'g's and replace 'em with apostrophes and change the collective "you" to "y'all" once you take it with ya south of the Mason-Dixon Line TOO???

(...wow...then that's some computer ya got there, dude...how the heck does it know your latitude???)

;)

Well, they aren't going to ban him, but David Cameron, the CONSERVATIVE Prime Minister, said Trump is "stupid, divisive, and wrong."

However I like the way Trump is handling Cruz at the moment, whom I think is the really scary one, and I (and many NYC friends,) approve of Trump's comments in response to Cruz's remarks about NY.)

• Like 1

However I like the way Trump is handling Cruz at the moment, whom I think is the really scary one, and I (and many NYC friends,) approve of Trump's comments in response to Cruz's remarks about NY.)

I'm all for building a wall along the Canadian U.S. border if it will keep Ted Cruz from coming back.  All 5,525 miles.  We can get Mexico to pay for it.

• Like 1

I'm all for building a wall along the Canadian U.S. border if it will keep Ted Cruz from coming back.  All 5,525 miles.  We can get Mexico to pay for it.

Better get that wall up quick! When he's ruled ineligible to run for U.S. President, he's going back to Canada to run against Trudeau in the next election.

I find Trump's Make America Great Again slogan to

be  insufficiently  patriotic It should be Make America

Greater.

Trump and Palin-birdbrains of a feather flock together.

Anyway, who cares about T & P, just look at those

big slices of pizza. Yum.

Never seen anyone eat a pizza with a fork.

Trump's trying to force a woman out of her home in Atlantic City a few years ago, in the name of eminent domain, so he could build a parking garage, will come back to haunt him if he makes it as nominee.

how much did trump offer the woman for her land?...if you know. :D

Palin-endorses-Trump-jpg.jpgYeah buddy Sarah's my lady.

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

thumbs-up.gif

"But even as the Trump campaign staffers celebrate the Palin endorsement, they recognize that they still have their work cut out for them to secure victory in Iowa. “Getting the idiots to support Trump is only half the battle,” the aide said. “Now we have to make sure that they make it to the caucuses without getting lost on the way.”

"“That’s why Palin supporting Trump and not Cruz is such a win for us,” the Trump aide said. “She’s been out of politics for awhile, but she still has idiot cred.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/palin-endorsement-widens-trumps-lead-among-idiots

:P

• Like 2

"But even as the Trump campaign staffers celebrate the Palin endorsement, they recognize that they still have their work cut out for them to secure victory in Iowa. “Getting the idiots to support Trump is only half the battle,” the aide said. “Now we have to make sure that they make it to the caucuses without getting lost on the way.”

"“That’s why Palin supporting Trump and not Cruz is such a win for us,” the Trump aide said. “She’s been out of politics for awhile, but she still has idiot cred.”

While Palin will help Trump in Iowa I wonder how much help,  if any, it will provide in other states outside the Midwest and South.   In some states it might hurt him since for every Palin fan there are 2 or more that can clearly see she is an idiot.

Since the GOP changed the early primaries to NOT be 'winner take all'   (which decreases the odds candidates drop out),   Trump might end up regretting her support.

While Palin will help Trump in Iowa I wonder how much help,  if any, it will provide in other states outside the Midwest and South.   In some states it might hurt him since for every Palin fan there are 2 or more that can clearly see she is an idiot.

Since the GOP changed the early primaries to NOT be 'winner take all'   (which decreases the odds candidates drop out),   Trump might end up regretting her support.

He'll dump her in a New York minute as soon as Iowa is over.

Never seen anyone eat a pizza with a fork.

They do in southern Italy where my wife's family was.   But I was very surprised.    The crust is so thin on their pizzas that it can be difficult to pick up without making a mess.    99% of the young folks just pick it up but some the older ones will use a fork.

For Chicago style deep dish 'pizza' it is often way easier to use a fork,   but to me those are casseroles and not pizza.