Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

America is getting paranoid over terrorism.

hamradio

While you just choose to ignore every shooting event.

well...I doan think so. I think the only person responsible for the colorado springs planned parenthood shootings is the shooter. murdered several people he did. so? so...this conservative with a strong moral opposition to abortion thinks this Dear character oughta be tried, convicted and expediciously executed. but he won't. no, instead he'll most likely be sentenced to die and enjoy several decades of free grub, room and board and medical coverage. that is not the conservative concept of justice at all. And who is it who has facilitated that pathetic notion of justice? liberals! the most ardent advocates of abortion. :huh:

that sez somethin' :)

well...I doan think so. I think the only person responsible for the colorado springs planned parenthood shootings is the shooter. murdered several people he did. so? so...this conservative with a strong moral opposition to abortion thinks this Dear character oughta be tried, convicted and expediciously executed. but he won't. no, instead he'll most likely be sentenced to die and enjoy several decades of free grub, room and board and medical coverage. that is not the conservative concept of justice at all. And who is it who has facilitated that pathetic notion of justice? liberals! the most ardent advocates of abortion. :huh:

that sez somethin' :)

Do you feel the same way about the cops being ambushed and shot?  i.e. that protest and anti-cop \ hateful speech towards cops did NOT motivate those shootings?    

I feel that over the top rhetoric and hateful speech motivates BOTH types of shootings.     

• Like 1

Do you feel the same way about the cops being ambushed and shot?  i.e. that protest and anti-cop \ hateful speech towards cops did NOT motivate those shootings?    

I feel that over the top rhetoric and hateful speech motivates BOTH types of shootings.     

well, jamesjazguitar, I agree with james stewart as rupert cadell in hitchcock's highly underrated 'rope'...

"there must have always been something deep inside you that let you do this thing...

and something deep inside me that would never let me do it....or be a party to it."

-rupert  cadell

are we to make personal responsibility for the actions of individuals conditional on rhetoric they've heard?

that's kinda nutty, doan ya think? :huh:

well, jamesjazguitar, I agree with james stewart as rupert cadell in hitchcock's highly underrated 'rope'...

"there must have always been something deep inside you that let you do this thing...

and something deep inside me that would never let me do it....or be a party to it."

-rupert  cadell

are we to make personal responsibility for the actions of individuals conditional on rhetoric they've heard?

this Dear fella is obviously a loon but that's not why in my opinion he ran amuck with his AK-47.

he did what he did because first and foremostly....

he wanted to. sane people do commit evil acts. Dear oughta be tried, convicted and executed BUT...

an american judicial system weakened by 50 years of liberalism instead will sentence him to die and pussyfoot around for 25 years or more before doing it!

and then liberals will pontificate about capital punishment having no deterrent effect!

there's the reason!

50 years of liberal psycho-analytical HS!

and what do conservatives believe in???

what civilized humanity has always believed in...

crime AND punishment. :)

-rupert  cadell

It was mainly rhetoric in 1930's Germany that lead to the populace smashing Jewish store windows, allowing them to be tagged and interred.

Turning a blind eye to the kind of nasty Feorini rhetoric that almost certainly lead to the Colorado shootings is just as evil.

• Like 2

"Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado was right to call mass shootings “a form of terrorism.” Even as politicians and those in Congress pump up public fears at the supposed threat of refugees fleeing Syria, every day in America people — mostly white men — are walking into movie theaters, restaurants, churches, grade schools and health care centers armed to the teeth, determined to take as many people out as they can."

"Meanwhile, the killings go on. More than once a day on average this year, mass shootings have destroyed lives and families. President Obama on Saturday said this endless ritual of murder is “not normal,” but that is precisely the problem: In America, it has become all too normal."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/opinion/the-children-left-behind-after-mass-shootings.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

• Like 1

The San Bernardino shooting is the second mass shooting today and the 355th this year

FYI:   42% of those mass shooting do NOT result in deaths.   Also the way these 355 mass shootings are defined doesn't really measure the actual harm done by a shooting; e.g.  where there is a shooting where 4 people have minor injures that is counted as a 'mass' shooting,    while if there is a shooting where 3 people are killed that is NOT counted as a mass shooting  (since the criteria is 4 or more people injured,  including very minor injuries).

How various groups define 'mass shooting' is highly political and done to promote an agenda.    e.g.   some say there have only been 4 'mass shooting' so far this year;   an event were guns were used,  other than gang violence or domestic violence, where 4 or more individuals have died.

Anyhow the number of mass shooting could be over 1,000 and it still wouldn't get the current GOP House members to vote for any gun control legislation.