Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KyBoyBeasley

Ever seen this Western?

last year I saw one of the best westerns that I have ever seen. it didnt have any of the normal characters in it(John wayne....) One scene I remember the most is where the main character was playing a rather haunting tune on a harmonica in a saloon in the middle of no-where. It was quite a while ago, but I do very much wish to see this again. If this movie is as good as I remember it, well its the best western I've ever seen. If you have any suggestions or any idea what the name of this movie is or who starred in it I would appreciate it all.

thank you

I believe you are talking about "Once Upon a Time in the West", a spaghetti western directed by Sergio Leone. One of my all time favourite westerns, btw.

The Harmonica character is played by Charles Bronson. Other cast include Henry Fonda, Jason Robards, Claudia Cardinale...

The music is fantastic, Ennio Morricone score is amazing. You can get it on a special edition two disc DVD. Well worth the money!

Hello, I'm new to the "TCM Message Boards"; last year, I began collecting classic films on DVD(VHS, if I could find them), and I found the special edition.

As it was described on the DVD case, this was one of Henry Fonda's "darkest" roles.

Henry Fonda played an excellent role. Loved Charles Bronson also, very erie the harmonica playing

Excellent