Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christmas comes this time each year

And the Beach Boys said it best - - Christmas comes this time each year. So this thread is only for the Christmas holidays. Ask any question you want about any Classic Christmas or Holiday movie. Or any classic movie that has a nice Christmas or holiday scene(s).

Let's go. --

A little girl is in the snow angrily tearing down her snow people.

Please name the movie and the little actress - -

OK, you're talking about Christmas AND the Beach Boys???  You must be my soul sister, Princess.  Great thread idea.  To help to get the party started, let's have a little music.  Here's "Little Saint Nick" by the Beach Boys.

To answer your question:  It's Margaret O'Brien in Meet Me in St. Louis.

• Like 1

I believe this song is "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" which is one of my favorite Judy moments in film and one of my favorite yuletide season songs. Is this correct

Correct!  Your turn, Marsha.

Next: This holiday classic is about two army buddies who after leaving the service become theatrical partners. They meet, fall in love with ♫ sisters ♫. Name the film, the release date and the stars.

:)

Thanks Lonesome!..here's a clue to one of my favorite holiday films...

With only two days left until Christmas, Mrs. Beasley--a poor soul who "..had to take in floors to wash" to make ends meet--seeks a warm shelter. Her only possession? A bag containing the mop she's knitting.