Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

March 2016 SCHEDULE NOW AVAILABLE

What movie is the clip at 1:19 from?

oZTwgK4.jpg

I'm stumped as well.  From the look of the image and the hair styles and clothing, I'm assuming it's a film from the '70s or '80s.  I looked through the program guide for March and didn't see any such 'recent' movies that seem to match.  Perhaps I'm missing it or possibly the schedule was changed after the video was made?  The actress looks a little like Molly Ringwald but I don't think it's her and I don't recognize the actor either.  Hope someone else can help.

Matt Dillon and Pamela Ludwig (Ludwig I'm not Certain of), in "Over The Edge" (1979).  Watch the trailer on YouTube; it has that same shot in it. 

That's not Matt Dillon, either. That's his friend, the "star" of the film, Michael Eric Kramer. (Dillon was absent at that point in the film).

"Over The Edge" (1979).  Watch the trailer on YouTube; it has that same shot in it. 

Thanks for the identification!  In my defense, the Now Playing guide has the movie The Sid Saga (1985) following Bon Voyage instead of The Decline of Western Civilization Part III and Over the Edge.  Serves me right for not looking at the online schedule.  (Looks like we will still be able to catch The Sid Saga documentary on May 21, assuming the schedule doesn't change again.)

• Like 1

"Over The Edge" (1979).  Watch the trailer on YouTube; it has that same shot in it. 

Thank you!!!!!

I love movies from the 1970s and I see that OVER THE EDGE is scheduled to air on TCM on March 19 (early morning March 20).

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The new look online schedule is a step backward.  You now have to expand a title to get the synopsis and cast lists so it now takes forever to go through each day if the titles are unfamiliar ones.

• Like 2

The new look online schedule is a step backward.  You now have to expand a title to get the synopsis and cast lists so it now takes forever to go through each day if the titles are unfamiliar ones.

Yes it is in particular bad about the genre being removed too so that it is not a title I know but I love the genre than I am missing out.

Barton Keyes who does the TCM Canada schedule for us Canadians loves the fact that there is larger font and easier to read, but agrees that it was like fixing something that was not broken. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered that OUTLAW BLUES (that was supposed to air as part of TCM's tribute to Peter Fonda on March 29) has been bumped from the schedule.

Bummer.

Thanks for confirming this.  I thought I had lost my mind LOL  I knew it was on the schedule and then when I saw what movies I recorded that night it was gone.  Bummer indeed.