Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

we are losing against isis

NipkowDisc

why? because barack obama has made a victory and ultimate destruction of isis impossible by setting parameters that inhibit that outcome from ever coming to fruition.

his sparkling once-in-a-lifetime brilliance:  

no american ground troops...ever

an absence of essential american leadership

woefully insufficient pin-prick airstrikes with most of our bombs returned undropped

and all because a certain schtootz refuses to differentiate between mainstream islam and radical jihad. no bad-mouthing anybody.

cute.

even biden called the tsarnov bros. 'knock-off jihadists'

but obama has to be mister nice guy even at our country's own jeopardy. ever so cute.

the sweet couple syed and tashfeen, radicalized before they ever got here, who let 'em in?

the barack obama administration did.

cute again.

so here's this obama prize simp ashton carter saying this morning, in the shadow of paris and san bernardino, "we are gaining momentum".

cute.

obama is on right now as I type this talking about...what?

19th century american slavery. :huh:

Mr. Topical. :D

Star Trek's 'Prime Directive':

"As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Star Fleet personnel may interfere with the healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes the introduction of superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Star Fleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral
obligation."

-- Nip, I thought these guys were your 'heroes'?? :D

TOS_Mens_Uniform.jpg

Star Trek's 'Prime Directive':

"As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Star Fleet personnel may interfere with the healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes the introduction of superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Star Fleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral

obligation."

-- Nip, I thought these guys were your 'heroes'?? :D

TOS_Mens_Uniform.jpg

I appreciate the no-nonsense fellow in the center. kirk would not hesitate to take responsibility for a mission gone awry but obama is giving himself an 8 year grace period. :P

why? because barack obama has made a victory and ultimate destruction of isis impossible by setting parameters that inhibit that outcome from ever coming to fruition.

woefully insufficient pin-prick airstrikes with most of our bombs returned undropped

and all because a certain schtootz refuses to differentiate between mainstream islam and radical jihad. no bad-mouthing anybody.

cute.

but obama has to be mister nice guy even at our country's own jeopardy. ever so cute.

the sweet couple syed and tashfeen, radicalized before they ever got here, who let 'em in?

cute again.

so here's this obama prize simp ashton carter saying this morning, in the shadow of paris and san bernardino, "we are gaining momentum".

cute.

just imagine what would have happened to this country if FDR, after the december 7th, 1941 attack on pearl harbor, had taken the same kind of stupid asinine tact against the japanese empire...

bonsai! :D

just imagine what would have happened to this country if FDR, after the december 7th, 1941 attack on pearl harbor, had taken the kind of stupid asinine tact obama insists, against all logic, reason and commom sense, against the japanese empire...

bonsai! :D

Obama has issues but no one is as stupid and asinine as you.   :D

Obama has issues but no one is as stupid and asinine as you.   :D

"how do we know it's not a fake? it looks like a fake!" -roger thornhill

"one thing's for sure, you're no fake. you're a genuine idiot!" -nearby lady

"thank you." -roger thornhill

:D

cute.

but obama has to be mister nice guy even at the risk of our country's own jeopardy. ever so cute.

cute again.

cute.

hereby let it be known that whenever I say 'cute', I'm channeling John Garfield. :D

281e9mf.jpg

Defense Sec. Ash Carter: ISIS is not contained

Defense Secretary Ash Carter on Wednesday told Congress that the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is not contained and he has been urging U.S. allies to ramp up their efforts.

Just a few weeks ago -- hours before the Nov. 13 Paris terror attacks -- President Obama said that the terrorist group was contained. "From the start, our goal has been first to contain, and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq," he told ABC News in an interview. "And in Syria, they'll come in, they'll leave. But you don't see this systematic march by ISIL across the terrain."

Is this the JV team running the White House? And people are still trying to blame Bush for ISIS when Obama is not even clear on whether they are contained. Next I am expecting to see them blame ISIS on global warming, lol.

Don't worry. We have a plentiful supply of armchair generals

who could wrap this thing up in a few weeks. Right now, I'll

take Obama's perspective over Carter's. But we'll see what

happens. Syed was born in the Middle Eastern city of Chicago.

I guess he was already here.

even a lay schtootz can see obama's an egocentric incompetent...

except his reality-disregarding schtootz-worshippers. :D

• 1 year later...