Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unlocatable Betty Davis movie

mebct

I am searching for a movie at all the video stores with the title I think is "In This Our Lives". In the movie, Ms. Davis plays a well to do woman who accidentally runs someone over and kills them and proceeds to blame the tragedy on a young black man. The black man's mother is played by Oscar winner Hattie McDaniel of "Gone With The Wind" fame. Thanks for any help.

mebet, "In This Our life" is one of my all-time favorite Bette Davis gems. She has one of her juiciest roles as the psychopathic Stanley Timberlake and she acts up a storm. Her final scenes with her lecherous uncle, Charles Cobin, are unforgettable. Bette also demanded that the house she lived in with her family be made much more dreary and worn looking. This house is also unforgettable--it's drab and worn with peeling paint and shabby furniture. Bette was responsible for this. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for the feedback, my partner absolutely raves about this film, which I have never seen due to being unable to locate until now. I am so enthused based on your enthusiam. Thanks again.